PAIN, extreme pain (girly)...

So, my bf and I were having sex the other day, I was on top and he went in too far, hit my cervix and caused me pain. That is pretty usual for me.

The thing was, the pain didnt stop when I sifted so he couldnt go in so far (as it usually does)... we tried missionary, but the pain just got worse until I had to ask him to stop...

It got worse and worse until I was shaking and crying.. moaning and sort of moving about trying to escape it... it was horrible. Poor Macca was just holding me, while I went insane.

It felt like my insides were cramping up, I havnt felt like that since I had a miscarriage. It only lasted 5 minutes or so, then it just stopped. I have been fine since and I havnt really bled (I was at the end of my period) so I dont think it was another miscarriage.

So... any ideas? Poor Macca didnt want to touch me again, he was so scared.

:splat:

He might have just really irritated some nerve endings so that's why you couldn't continue on. If you don't have any lasting pain from it then I'd try again and see what happens. If you continue to have pain, see your doctor and make sure nothing is going on.

I have the same problem (tilted uterus) and deal with alot of painful intercourse. It does sound like he may have possibly bruised your cervix and it will take alitle while to heal just refrain from vaginal intercourse for about a week or so and it should get better. If not you might want to see your doctor. But i've had something similar happen and it was extremely painful but it was better within a week or two. So I feel your pain! Ouch!

thats the thing, this wasnt just the normal cervix pain (although that IS bad) this felt like my entire uterus was being juiced...

it wasnt like normal... I can feel when it gets hit, there is a big pain... this was gradual, and just got worse when we changed, which has never happened before...

it was like the worlds worst cramps...

Ok this really sounds like something that happened to me once.

Was having sex. All of a sudden it started to hurt. A LOT. It was like the worst cramps ever - that's what I imagine childbirth to feel like. I was curled up in a ball, crying.

I went to the school's health center, and the ob-gyn told me that I had probably had a reaction to the prostaglandins in semen, which make the uterus contract. She said it happens every once in a while. Nothing dangerous. You can google if you're interested.

no

I would have felt that... and its the size of a pinhead when not in labour...

Thats what I'm saying....if he was forceful enough to have broken through, it would have caused that level of pain.

I think he didn't just bump into the cervix, but into the valley that is formed by the protruding cervix and vaginal wall...big stretch of the tissue and probably some bruising.

Ok this really sounds like something that happened to me once.

Was having sex. All of a sudden it started to hurt. A LOT. It was like the worst cramps ever - that's what I imagine childbirth to feel like. I was curled up in a ball, crying.

I went to the school's health center, and the ob-gyn told me that I had probably had a reaction to the prostaglandins in semen, which make the uterus contract. She said it happens every once in a while. Nothing dangerous. You can google if you're interested.

!!!

whaaaaaaaaaat?

that is really interesting!!!

I said that to macca!! "if that is anything like childbirth, I want nothing to do with it!"

Yes, so this is from various sources on the internet - when it happened I read up on it. Basically prostaglandin is what stimulates the contractions of your uterus during your period (cramps), and is also one of the reasons whey sex is thought to help childbirth along: semen has prostaglandins (not a very high concentration thought) which stimulate contractions. To induce labor they often give synthetic prostagladins.

The ob-gyn I talked to said it was not that infrequent. My cramping was so bad I could NOT get up for about 15 minutes, and I was actually crying. Then I had a bruised abdominal muscle from the whole thing.

LOCKE!! GROSS!!

Yes, so this is from various sources on the internet - when it happened I read up on it. Basically prostaglandin is what stimulates the contractions of your uterus during your period (cramps), and is also one of the reasons whey sex is thought to help childbirth along: semen has prostaglandins (not a very high concentration thought) which stimulate contractions. To induce labor they often give synthetic prostagladins.

The ob-gyn I talked to said it was not that infrequent. My cramping was so bad I could NOT get up for about 15 minutes, and I was actually crying. Then I had a bruised abdominal muscle from the whole thing.

I know about the sex-to-induce-labour thing... but I didnt know you could just randomly get cramps from it!

Gah, what you had sounds JUST like what I had... well, although its kinda scary, its nice to have an idea of what it was!!

Oh my god this sounds exactly like what happened me last week too!!! I often get my cervix bumped as it too it tilted (I thought all cervixs were, but anyway) and he quite a well endowed lad.

It felt like he hit my cervix but the pain just got worse and worse and we had to stop. The pain kept coming, it was coming in kind of waves of pain. Felt like very bad cramps too. It started as a dull achy kind of feeling but got stronger and stronger. I had to sit crouched over and was huddled there crying it was so sore. My boyfriend was on the verge of bringing me to the doctor but it eventually went away. We had sex the following day and it was fine thank god.

Archived