How long is the longest you go without seeing your other half?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my longest has been three months followed by two an a half followed by 3 more then that will be followed by almost 9 months to a year

if you are around the age that you are thinking about college or military and you have a significant other that you are truly in love with do not chose the military you may regret it a little in the future but you will end up much happier besides if * * * * goes down hill the military can always come later too

3 weeks. I travel alot for work. But thats usually the extent of it and if it's longer Ill fly him out to where I am. I think a good think to do everyonce in a while when in a ldr is to send hand-written letters. I think it says alot. Its just so easy to text or write via e-mail. I also like to send him pics of what Im doing where ever Im at so he still feels involved. It can be tough, but if the two of you are completely commited, you can do it.

• 2 weeks later...

I know LOL 12 days seems like nothing but at the same time seems like an eternity..

Has anyone here heard the song "Hey there Delilah" Plain White T's? It's about LDR and the guys is the most romantic ever, LOL. I almost want to cry 'cause I want a song to be written for me too.. LOL, or a poem.. haha.. Anyway, it's about LDR and it's my favorite song now. "How to Save a Life" comes second now.. haha. I thought I was never going to replace that song. It has...negative..connotations, but I loved it so much LOL. Ok I will shut up now...

my bf lives on the other side of the world. We are currently waiting for visas and all the crap, we are talking about getting married as soon as he becomes permanent res in his country.

I have known him for about 9 years.

Now we have made the decision to go for it, the distance is killing me. He was over for a week two weeks ago, and already it feels like it never happened. before then it was the end of january. we are now looking at the middle of summer.

I think the months are flying by, it is incredibly difficult to keep your head straight and your emotins clear in these kinds of situations.

I will hang in there though.. I think when you know it is the right one, it makes the waiting seem a little more bearable(today)

My boyfriend and I have been together for 8 years.. Almost 9... The thing is, we started dating on the internet that long ago (I'll be 20 in August, so yeah... Started young.) and I'm going to see him face-to-face for the first time this summer. We talk on the phone for hours every day.

Tomorrow!!!!

My boyfriend and I have been together for 8 years.. Almost 9... The thing is, we started dating on the internet that long ago (I'll be 20 in August, so yeah... Started young.) and I'm going to see him face-to-face for the first time this summer. We talk on the phone for hours every day.

WOW that must have been tough...

Archived