uksister

Hi ENA's - i was here about 2 years ago after a horrible break up. Well i am back. Although i got over the heart break , i am still having troubles.

About a few weeks ago , i met a guy online. We got along so well. We went from email to IM's. He asked to meet me in person after about 2 weeks. Well, i got scared.

You see i just have no luck right now. Nothing is right. I am broke , i have a child , did i mention i was broke. anyway , i just dont feel good about myself. And to be honest , meeting him was such a surprise. I wasnt expecting it. For the past 6 months i have been a real homebody. I never go out , i have no friends , all i have is my sense of humor and a little bit of hope left for a better life.

I got scared to meet him also because i wasnt exactly honest with him. I didnt mention my child , or my financial status. I believe he is well to do - so i was just embarressed. Kinda like maybe he was too good for me.Even though deep down , i know i deserve a nice man. I am a wonderful women.

anyway - i got scared. So when he asked to meet , i told him i was going to the country for two weeks to visit my sister. He said i will miss you - cant wait to meet and wrote about meeting me on his facebook.

I sent him a email saying goodbye and we would im soon.

Except i havent heard from him. At all and in fact he is flirting with other women on his facebook. I know i shouldnt be upset , its not like we met or anything , i was just kinda excited. I know i blew it , its all my fault , its my stroke of bad luck lately. But i am still sad.

My friend told me that a person could check their web log to see visitor's by ip adresses. I didnt know this and i was checking his everyday , i was supposed to be in the country. I think maybe he saw my ip adress and now knows i never left. Maybe this is why i never heard from him again?He would definetly do this. He works in computers and knows all this stuff.

what would you guys do ? I havent heard from him. Like i said i would be home now from the country - would you guys contact him ? How would i come clean anyway, i am such a fraud. Should i not contact him and see if he contacts me first?

sorry so long - ena helped me before , just wanted some honesty.

Mmm,I don't think you should contact him.Remember you haven't even met this guy so I don't think your feelings for him are as strong as you would like to think.Learn from the experience,personally I think online dating is only usefull for getting the ball rolling but both parties should arrange to meet in person as soon as possible ,if both seem interested.

I got scared to meet him also because i wasnt exactly honest with him. I didnt mention my child , or my financial status. I believe he is well to do - so i was just embarressed. Kinda like maybe he was too good for me.Even though deep down , i know i deserve a nice man. I am a wonderful women.

anyway - i got scared. So when he asked to meet , i told him i was going to the country for two weeks to visit my sister.

So you lied to this guy twice already and all that before meeting him? Oh, I think there is a real prospect to make this a relationship.

Why do you have to lie? If you're not ready for dating, just don't do it.

Hi thanks for the reply's.

First off , i didnt meet him on a dating website.

It was a like hobby website.

Thats why i was surprised we got along so well , due to crafts , but then we started talking thru IM . It got personal at that point.

No , i am not ready to date , my self esteem is pretty low.

He had told me about his face book profile , thats how i was checking it. I am not on facebook , nor any dating web site.

I thought i had found a friend in him. We got along so well , and we live pretty close to one another. It was all so kismit.

I did start to like him and he put out feelings , but i feel i blew it.

I am scared to contact him , we never exchanged numbers , thru email.

I feel bad about the lieing , thats why i wrote here , should i or how can i come clean. I would feel better if he contacted me first.

I feel bad about the lieing , thats why i wrote here , should i or how can i come clean. I would feel better if he contacted me first.

I don't know if there is a way back but that is his decision to make. You are aware that if you continue your "friendship" he will find out that you were telling lies. I don't know - I would probably wrote him an email that I've lied and than see what he decides. It's better to come clean. At least I think so. I think all this because it might be much easier if things don't work out to get over it than later when you build some feeling for eachother.

Good luck.

Archived