Lesbian Friend. Wrong Reaction?

and apparently you didn't read anything on this thread except the first post.

Well I know perosnally I read almost the entire thread and never got the feel from your posts that you got over your angst. I am sure others did not get that out of the thread either.

I guess no one knew this was a closed topic. I didn't realize it was an older thread at first myself.

I think everyone here gave you excellent advice. Someone said you two made this right, hopefully all is well now.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMO, this had a happy ending long ago, and Brooke dealt with her own reaction in a positive way.

Well not everyone knew that. If you read the last dozen posts, i don't think that was automatically apparent.

Not all have ESP. But thanks for the input. Some of us were trying to help. That is what I try to do anyway.

um yeah thats my sister... and for the record everything is fine with my friend. I mean it's still weird but whatever I'm over it.

My sAying what I did was actually trying to drive home a poignant point that perception is often incorrect.

i am very glad all worked out with your friend. Not all of us knew that right off from reading the thread. But that is great news gal.

Archived