Birth Control and its effect on breast size

Ok before I went on birth control I had c cups. Then I went on birth control for about 8 months and during that period of time they made my boobs into a fuller C, which was nice. I've been off birth control for about 3 months now and I've noticed that my boobs have shrunk, that's expected, but now I feel as if they are smaller than what I had before!! Why why why!!??? Even my friends noticed the difference. I can see that my boobs are not filling up my bras like the way they used to. I haven't lost weight or anything so that's not the problem. I've been considering going back on BC just so that I can get my boobs back haha. But seriously, has this ever happen to you guys after you get off bc? I just want my boobs back . . .

It happened to me. I went down several sizes without losing weight when I went off BC. I was rather unhappy with this, and it was a small part of the reason why I went back on it. Now they are absolutely massive and I really wish I could be something in between this size and my non-hormonal size. I can't really go on BCP half the time, so I just have to deal with it.

They are probably not smaller than they were originally. It's more likely that you just got used to them being larger and fuller, so it feels like such a big difference now. As you said, your bras still fit the same.

It happened to me. I went down several sizes without losing weight when I went off BC. I was rather unhappy with this, and it was a small part of the reason why I went back on it. Now they are absolutely massive and I really wish I could be something in between this size and my non-hormonal size. I can't really go on BCP half the time, so I just have to deal with it.

They are probably not smaller than they were originally. It's more likely that you just got used to them being larger and fuller, so it feels like such a big difference now. As you said, your bras still fit the same.

No they are def smaller than what I started out with because I used to fit my bras perfectly fine before I went on BC and now they are barely filling up my bra.

I'm curious... How long did it take to notice the size change? And to applepie, how long did it take before they were back?

I've been off BC now for the last few months (since my ex and I aren't together anymore anyway)...

I think they gradually went back to its normal size (in my case, smaller than normal) after a month or two . . .

I'm curious... How long did it take to notice the size change? And to applepie, how long did it take before they were back?

I've been off BC now for the last few months (since my ex and I aren't together anymore anyway)...

Mine started getting noticeably smaller within a month and by 7 months they were at their smallest. I was scared to let them go any longer because I thought they would disappear all together. When I went back on the pill, they were noticeably fuller within a month, but have continued to grow (it's been 5 months). I would give them another 2 months before they are back to full size.

No they are def smaller than what I started out with because I used to fit my bras perfectly fine before I went on BC and now they are barely filling up my bra.

Oh I see. I didn't read properly. Why did you go off BC in the first place? Is there any reason why you can't/ don't want to go on it again?

Going on birth control increased my breast size too ... (though not as much as applepie, from the sound of things, so it varies from woman to woman).

I don't think increasing breast size is a good enough reason to go on birth control - unless you are desperate for larger boobs and it is a last resort before surgery, or something similar. There are some benefits but many side effects from the pill, and the pros and cons should be properly considered, as for any other medications. It's not something you should just pop without thinking about it, like a vitamin.

Confused25, maybe your breasts will settle back to their normal size within a few months? I wouldn't recommend getting back on the pill just for the sake of 1/2 cup or so, unless you feel the change in size is really affecting your quality of life.

Oh I see. I didn't read properly. Why did you go off BC in the first place? Is there any reason why you can't/ don't want to go on it again?

I went on BC because my of my ex-bf, but we are broken up now, so there's really no reason for me to be on it Besides, it's kind of a pain too!

Archived