What have you learned from your last relationship?

- If you don't think it's gonna work out, probably shouldn't start it.

- If you have started it, then prepare for the consequences of your decision

- Enjoy the good times while it last

- Come decision time you have to be honest about your true feelings

- Trust your gut feeling - it's almost always right!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting the right woman…have faces… my experience…

Most of the not blessed with beauty women have different ways to impress man. But its just funny that they are so insecure about themselves that when you get to know them or try to be friends with them, sometimes you will think how can she be unfortunate with beauty and at the same time have a rude or not so good attitude…What good can you have with her? Its like you’re just trying to be nice with them but they back-off or push-away…I can elaborate but its quite too long..

The averagely blessed with beauty women, most of the time, they have great sex appeal. (my views, ok) They have confidence when they are out there, feels like Americas Next Top Model. But, beware, they are insecure when they see “real beauties” near them or near their boyfriend. When you loose constant care or whatever that makes them comfortable with you, they can be attracted easily to other guys, especially the gorgeous ones. Funny thing is they get challenged with gorgeous guys who have lots of girlfriends. Its like their bound to compete with the other girlfriends and if you’re their boyfriend, oh man, you’re in trouble. Its like they want to be the most beautiful woman, that they wouldn’t mind being just another man’s girlfriend as long as they are among the beauties that this womanizer have. They will gamble and they would be very demanding and insecure, and try to get rid of all the other beauties to make them feel they’re the most beautiful woman on earth. But what’s great about them is they are really good in bed. Coz its another way that they can drive the womanizer crazy, so they do it really good.

The “real beauties”, well they are very confident about themselves and they don’t care about what others think. They’re beautiful, and they know it. They don’t have to compete with other woman for some gorgeous womanizer. Coz they can sweep gorgeous womanizer to their feet and beg for mercy. But, if you’re the boyfriend and you mess up, then its your lose cause a lot of guys are just waiting for you to mess up. Real beauties are more focused on you anywhere you go. You don’t have to worry that she will be attracted with other guys when she said she loves you. You just have to worry about yourself, not to mess up. But this beauties are not really good in bed coz their just beautiful that its awkward for them to be wild in bed like a * * * * *. And for me, its like they’re so beautiful that you treat them like a princess in bed you want to go slowly and gently and just feel the bliss and even just look at her beauty.

Well, all this are just my experience and what I learned from my past relationships. I don’t want to offend someone who doesn’t agree. I am not saying this applies to all women.

But for me, I would conclude, that I would rather have the most beautiful woman to marry.

I have learned...

that I have lots of love to give...

that I am capable of having a healthy relationship...

that I can fight fairly...

that I am very patient...

Not to believe everything that a person says...

that I am an unslefish person...

About others...

people lie..

people say they love you & they don't...

that when people say cutting comments to you, they are feeling low themselves...

people do things for their own gain...

1. Set your boundaries from the very beginning!

2. Make sure to have great communication. If you aren't open with each other, the end result will just be a ton of hurt for both people.

3. If the love between two people is strong, it is the most amazing thing. But in the end, if there are too many differences, it won't work out.

4. Take things slowly with each other. If you jump right into the romance, you can miss the development of the essentials such as trust and friendship.

5. Trust your gut feeling, even if it's not what you want to feel, such as breaking up with your SO. That may just save you months or years of unhappiness and suffering.

6. Make sure to look out for your well-being! If you can't love yourself completely, there's no way you're going to be able to love someone else.

7. Stay true to yourself.

8. Make sure you or the person you are dating is completely over his/her ex. No rebound dating because it just doesn't help with the healing process.

9. Never expect people to be perfect.

10. People change and relationships change. Some people accept this and try to make it work, and some people accept it but decide to move on.

I could go on into the hundreds...