College Dating?

I guess it went alright. She was kind of a drag tonight and negative a few times, maybe because of lack of sleep? We had few moments of silence but picked it back up. I just found it hard to converse with her with some of the negativeness. I tried being sensual as far as poking and stuff and getting close. The night ended with a hug and I told her lets do it again.

Oh and I had this feeling of inexperience in everything compared to her because I didn't really have a life back then. My room is empty at this moment, no furniture, no posters, nothing.

go out on the town.

this has nothing to do with skewing odds in your favor gambling. your odds will always increase the more you put yourself out on the market and try wil. why are you so negative about dating and trying? every post on every thread you say no to just about everything.

go out on the town.

this has nothing to do with skewing odds in your favor gambling. your odds will always increase the more you put yourself out on the market and try wil. why are you so negative about dating and trying? every post on every thread you say no to just about everything.

Is that intended for Wilhelm or me?

What do I do next? go out on the town? I don't get it. Leave town?

For instance, I met a girl today and got her number. I should call her tomorrow, but I was planning for a date on Wednesday to correlate the possibility of watching LOST together.

But if I am calling tomorrow then I should plan for Thursday? I don't know about Friday, Saturday, or Sunday night. I have to work.

The only problem I see is work and another problem I see is trying to figure out a set date on the phone call, I don't want to lose my dignity at the sametime, going through all the days of the week.

this chick. whoever she is. go out on the town means go out and have fun. anywhere you see fit.