The dating game...

sara_0562

Ok so i went ona few dates with this guy.... i came on really really strong and i defintily scared him off and he got pretty cold with me. So i backed off to give him some space and see what happens. I blocked him on msn for a week and didn't contact him at all. Int hat week he didn;t contact me either. Today i unblocked him to see what happened. I got the urge and messaged him saying "hey" he replied saying "hey, i was thinking about you the other day, hows it going"

We talked breifly because i had to go. Should i continue to block him or should i try talking to him again?

Ok so i went ona few dates with this guy.... i came on really really strong and i defintily scared him off and he got pretty cold with me. So i backed off to give him some space and see what happens. I blocked him on msn for a week and didn't contact him at all. Int hat week he didn;t contact me either. Today i unblocked him to see what happened. I got the urge and messaged him saying "hey" he replied saying "hey, i was thinking about you the other day, hows it going"

We talked breifly because i had to go. Should i continue to block him or should i try talking to him again?

Since you say you came on so strong at first, I'd leave him alone. Let him come to you now. If he's interested he'll contact you.

Well if you don't want to block him then don't, but let him say "hi" to you first, so you aren't the pursuer. If he sees you're online and doesn't say anything, then don't say anthing to him either. Let him pursue you, if he does then he may be interested, if not, then you can continue to block him.

well, he is thinking about you. let him hit you up some more. don't block him. let's just let him marinate and see what he comes up with. lol

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

blocking him only says you're not interested in him, and so would turn him off. Not a good idea.

the way to play it is to switch roles, make him the pursuer, don’t initiate anything directly, but leave open doors and hints for him to start the perusing role. Just play it cool, showing you’re interested with body language when you see him, but letting him do the work of initiating calls and stuff.

Good luck!