* and if i block her, she will never know what im up to , maybe make her curious to what im up to one day and maybe give her that extra push to contact me.

those are my confilcts

I wouldn't bank on that. My ex still goes to my blog 3-5 times (sometimes 10) a day and it means nothing. I don't look into it in any way, form or manner as her interest in me or wanting to get back together. I just think that she hasn't quite let go eventhough she dumped me (strange but true). If she goes on to your myspace and looks around, all it means is that she is looking around. No more no less.

I would just block her and stay away from facebook/myspace. After all these are not the things that bind a rels. These are just PR tools that we use to big ourselves up, or keep in touch with friends.

Right now, you need to survive because you are very upset. What is survival to you? Who is the most important person in your life? Think about it. Think about how much you love yourself and cherish your life, and make the decision to block her and stay away from her pages.

If she wants to contact you - she has your home address/email/mobile. MSN & leaving messages on facebook/myspace are quite lame ways of contacting someone for deep rapport. So if she has something really worthwhile to say to you, you know she will make the effort to write or call you.

Gahhh... I was holding strong for the past 2 days and now this moring i really just want to see what shes up to.... i need help not to. i just feel like im still close to her when shes just a click away. and i was dreaming about her last night which also aidied in my urge to..... just one of those sad mornings wondering about everything... like does she miss me, or think about me, wondering what shes doing ...ect..... Help me stay strong everyone one

Thanks everyone. and to answet a question before, of what do you have to lose or gain from blocking her.

What im feeling right now is if i block her

* i think she might think i hate her and want nothing to do with her and thats not the case. and thats why i dont block her. also i dont want to dish out what shes dishing out to me by blocking me on facebook. i want to be the bigger more mature person.

* and if i block her, she will never know what im up to , maybe make her curious to what im up to one day and maybe give her that extra push to contact me.

those are my confilcts

dont worry about what she thinks. Youre not blocking her account for her, you need to do this for yourself. Just do what is best for you and dont worry about what she thinks. If youre like me then it will be too hard to just use your will to not look at the page, and you will give in to curiosity and check back eventually. Just delete it and get it over with so you can heal and get over her.