What do I do here...Is she too good for me?

krnelson2

Ok I will try and make this as short as possible. I met this girl a few weeks ago. She is a friend of a friend and we have went out as a group a few times. She is probably the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. This past weekend we went out had a great time with our group of friends and ended up at her place. It was a great night. I ended up sleeping in her bed with her and we cuddled all night. Nothing happened cause I didnt want things to be weird in the morning and didnt want any regrets. The next morning everything was cool and we all went out to breakfast and had some good laughs about the night before.

So i guess my question is what do I do now? I want to ask her out, but am afraid that it could jeapordize our friendship if she says no. We have talked online a few times since and she thanked me for the cuddling saying she enjoyed it. I cant help feeling that this girl is too good for me though. I mean she is gorgeous (much better looking than any girl i have ever dated). But i still think i will give it a shot. I asked my friend to help me out with her before I ask her out.

Any suggestions, comments, advice? She is all I have been able to think about the last few days. She is the kind of girl that I couldl definitely see myself with down the line, but I have no idea if she is interested in me or not.

What do I do here? I dont want to lose her as a friend, and I certainly dont want to make things awkward at all. Your advice and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Oh yeah if it makes any difference, I found this site after a hard breakup about 4 months ago. I lived on the getting back together forum for about two of those months. It helped a ton, I thought I would try this one out since I have moved on from that and am looking at getting back in the game.

Thanks a ton everyone for your help!!!

-KR

I don't have guy friends that I cuddle with. I'm either interested or I'm not. That's too intimate for my buddies. I think there's some level of interest on her side, so go for it.

That being said, don't put her on a pedestal. This could backfire, big. You will end up doing too much to please her and this will turn her off. I promise you that. THe very least is she'll take you for granted. You want to be on equal footing. Treat her well, but remain slightly aloof for as long as possible. Take a look at Love Tactics. I think it's right down your alley.

Hey thanks Belle- I didnt mean to put her on a pedestal, although after reading my post I can see where you got that...HAHA. But she seems like a very flirtatious girl. Which is fine by all means, but i dont know if she is the type of person to do this with a lot of guys or not. This is what I am having my friend look into. Not in a stalkerish way, but to save myself pain in the long run.

But I think you are right, I dont think girls allow men into their beds just for the heck of it. Am i right here? It seemed that she was interested at the time, but we had all had a lot to drink too so I think that is where some of my insecurity is coming from. Either way though we had a great time, and I would like to do it again sometime.

Anyone else been through this or heard of this before?

You always seem to do the group thing....time to change that. A nice dinner, just the two of you, followed by a movie or some other activity that you enjoy is in order. You'll find out if she's interested or not! And I have to agree, very few people have cuddle buddies. Usually those types of friendships arise between former lovers who were able to do an amiable split. They are totally comfortable with each other and still have strong feelings of closeness that lead to cuddle session.

I think you've got a winner here dude, don't let it slip through your fingers because if she's as big a looker as you say, you know someone else is gonna ask her out.....Go For It!

Belle is right the second you say she's too good for me she becomes just that.

Pretty girls are a dime a dozen pal, It's what's inside that counts.

Ask her out and go out alone together, tease her, play some push and pull and you'll be fine.

If she's as pretty (hopefully on the inside too) as you say she is well nice catch...

yeah, you might want to check up and make sure she doesn't just 'cuddle' with guys all of the time. you don't want ur lil guy getting burned in the end. i think you should pursue her more though.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

yeah, you might want to check up and make sure she doesn't just 'cuddle' with guys all of the time. you don't want ur lil guy getting burned in the end. i think you should pursue her more though.

I agree ghost69. Personally I'd steer clear of any 'cuddling'. Its likely to send the wrong signals, either about your orientation or your interest.

Off the cuff, I'm beginning to find your evilbat somewhat irritating, mate. No offense