Does he like me?

I 've had this really bad crush on a guy I know for the longest time.

Its like I make it REALLY obvious I like him (on purpose), and keep flirting with him every chance I get.

And This is what Ive noticed...he becomes VERY serious around me, and keeps talking about something with a straight face, despite me cracking a joke or smiling too hard.

The only good sign is that He is the one who keeps coming to me...Its always him approaching me with some weird thing he wants, or something he needs to ask. And when I flirt really blatantly out of desperation or frustration (like stare into his eyes), he either winks or nods with a straight face or grins really hard.

SO i dont KNOW if my flirting is getting anywhere. Besides, there are times when I go upto him, and he cant seem to even look up at my face. (he'll be smiling and looking shyly down or somewhere else and talking to me).

So do you think he might like me? I cant quite read him, Im sure he enjoys my attention. I cannot for the love of God get myself to Ask him, especially if the signs show otherwise.

Oh, ok. Well, why don't you just ask him out? I know it's probably a nerve-wracking thought, but guys have to go through it all the time. If they can handle it, surely we gals can!

Hmm....i want to make sure Im reading the signs right. I mean its really awkward going and asking him out, if he has clearly been "not showing any interest" or discouraging..and i was just too disillusioned to notice.

I understand. I should have added that I felt the signs were sufficient enough to assume there's some interest. I could be wrong, but even if I am, it's not a crime for you to let someone know you'd like to hang out with them some time.

I've asked out lots of guys in the past, and only one, actually, maybe two now that I think about it, ever turned me down. It was embarrassing, true, but I didn't go up in a puff of smoke. And you won't either!

Look at it this way, you're being pretty aggressive already by flirting madly with him. This seems the logical next step.

Those are the classic signs of a shy guy in love. He keeps coming to you as a way of signalling his interest in you. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the kind of guy who remembers small, seemingly insignificant details about you- like your favourite food, your cat's name, past conversations etc. I say go get him tigress!