Blow-up Dolls

I don't get the point.

I was driving to work the other day,

listening to Howard Stern and they were

talking about something called a "real doll".

So when I got home I went and checked

out the website

and what you do is "design" your own sex doll.

And by the time you're thru it...

they end up costing around $6500.00?!?!?!?!

So my question is, what is the point of blow-up dolls/sex dolls?

Do men really use these things?

And why would you use one of these instead of, say,

using your hand or something else?

(and "I" think it's different than a woman using a vibrator...or is it?)

It is different than a vibrator, as its providing a sense of companionship as well.

Men dont tend to have the same close friendships that women have, we can use a vibrator and get companionship from our girlfriends... men cant always do that (although some do, obvioulsy...)

YIKES!!! they look creepy. I would be afraid to have something like that in my place or in my closet. eeeek!!!!

i KNOW!!!!!!!

they look freakishly scary to me too!!!!

i can't believe people would actually spend

that much money on something like that!!

(p.s. - sorry about the posting the link....)

I can understand someone having that around for fun once in a while. But as for "companionship?" that is creepy. What woman uses her vibrator for "companionship?" I can see someone using it to fulfill a fantasy, like if a man wants to have a 3some and his gf doesn't, then having a doll might be a compromise, but yeah, otherwise..... kind of creepy!

I did look on the site before I removed the link. The one male doll, and the photo of him sitting in the couch with a beer in his hand was kind of odd. I mean, I can't imagine coming home to my "doll" sitting on the couch, watching the game with a beer, and ignoring me. I can get a real boyfriend to do that for me!

I can understand someone having that around for fun once in a while. But as for "companionship?" that is creepy. What woman uses her vibrator for "companionship?"

I've only ever seen one, about 15 years ago on a bucks night. I don't know of anyone who has one (though those that do may tend to be secretive about it) but I am pretty sure that the market for them would be relatively small.

Of that market I am also pretty sure the "companionship" market would be a pretty small market. But plenty of people use all sorts of things for "companionship" including childhood teddy bears and dolls.

If it helps someone I see no harm. Otherwise I see them as probably just another sex aid.

I can understand someone having that around for fun once in a while. But as for "companionship?" that is creepy. What woman uses her vibrator for "companionship?" I can see someone using it to fulfill a fantasy, like if a man wants to have a 3some and his gf doesn't, then having a doll might be a compromise, but yeah, otherwise..... kind of creepy!

This is EXACTLY what they were talking about on the show i was

listening to.

Howard had Bam Margera and his fiance on and Bam was

talking about how he has this fantasy about having a 3-some, so

his fiance ordered him one of these Real Dolls for Christmas and they were waiting for it to

come in..

I did look on the site before I removed the link. The one male doll, and the photo of him sitting in the couch with a beer in his hand was kind of odd. I mean, I can't imagine coming home to my "doll" sitting on the couch, watching the game with a beer, and ignoring me. I can get a real boyfriend to do that for me!

LOL!

I don't get the point.

I was driving to work the other day,

listening to Howard Stern and they were

talking about something called a "real doll".

So when I got home I went and checked

out the website

and what you do is "design" your own sex doll.

And by the time you're thru it...

they end up costing around $6500.00?!?!?!?!

So my question is, what is the point of blow-up dolls/sex dolls?

Do men really use these things?

And why would you use one of these instead of, say,

using your hand or something else?

(and "I" think it's different than a woman using a vibrator...or is it?)

I guess guys use them, who can't get girls or get laid ...If they were cheeper maybe I would get one