Where would you like to have sex?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*adds Dako's back yard to list*

Hmm, I guess that implicates Mickey World. I ejaculated some bodily fluid at about 200 feet in the air on the Supreme Scream ride at Knott's Berry Farm here in SoCal recently, but it wasn't reproductive in nature. I generally ain't afraid of diddly, but that thing... yow!!

ROFL

yer funny

for me -

Dako's back yard when it's raining

Mmmm... Amen to the library idea... In the Reserved/Restricted section on a pile of dust covered books with the smell of aged leather and old paper all around. I want to be able to look over my loves shoulder at the dust motes floating in the air through the filtered light.

OR

Dakos backyard in a vat of industrial custard in the rain after a plate full of kippers.

I would love to have sex in my Ren Faire outfit in my bed, or in a backyard

I did that once. I met this girl stopped at a traffic light one night and the next night we got busy in my car. Then later that night, it led to sex in her backyard. I was only 19/20 ish but she was older (I think 27?). But she lived with her teenage brother. While we had sex, I could see him watching TV in clear view. Was kind of funny lol.

I am going to admit one thing on here, and dont you guys say I am some weirdo or anything like that.

One time I had sex with someone in a back room right next to the operator's office. It was funny to be going at it while, in the next room, the building's operator was answering phone calls and routing calls around.

This was a LONG time ago.

Way to go Ren!!! You naughty girl

Ok, this time I'll answer the question for real. I've always had this thing for houses that are still being built; the idea of breaking in the house before the owners do is very appealing. A busy dance club also ranks up there, probably because that would be the only way I'd be moving correctly to a rhythm.

I've recently been having fantasies about attending a swinger's club. Call me an exhibitionist, but having an audience would be pretty hot.

Other then that I've pretty much satisfied "sex in public places" thing. Did it on a park picnic table, and in the car behind a church lol. Random sex in public is best when it's just that, random.

I have always wanted to at the beach, but on blankets of course, at night, no noice only the waves, oh i love the sound of waves at night

Beach is fun tho I didn't like the sand when I was on bottom lol. Worse was the lifeguard stand thing. It wass creaky. I thought I would die haha.

I'd like to walk in on an orgy or something one time in my life and join in. Never had that happen before unfortunately.

In terms of a place I never had? I don't think there is one. I'm not too turned on by that sort of thing I don't think.

How about "while posting on enotalone and giving play by play"?