i can't go down on women

.....because it taste like pee. I remember the first time I tried it tasted so bad that i gagged and that was like 2-3 years ago and I've hesitated to do it since. I fear it. It taste like pee. I want to do it but I want to throw up when i think about it.

Anyone else think it taste bad?

...maybe it's just the girls.........they need to eat more healthy food, odor free food?

.....because it taste like pee. I remember the first time I tried it tasted so bad that i gagged and that was like 2-3 years ago and I've hesitated to do it since. I fear it. It taste like pee. I want to do it but I want to throw up when i think about it.

Anyone else think it taste bad?

...maybe it's just the girls.........they need to eat more healthy food, odor free food?

Now unless the girl just tastes bad, I would suggest trying this trick. Brush your teeth before you go down on a girl and you wont taste anything but the toothpaste.

Just do it stright after a shower.

You think almost every woman here hasnt been traumatised by a less-than-clean penis or a shot in the face when she wasnt expecting it? (sorry if thats tmo)

I know the pee thing can be disgusting, but just have a shower with her first

Now unless the girl just tastes bad, I would suggest trying this trick. Brush your teeth before you go down on a girl and you wont taste anything but the toothpaste.

That is a GREAT idea! I wonder if it feels any different for the woman though, I mean toothpaste kinda makes your mouth feel cool. Sweet, I learned sumthin!

Incidentally, this works for kissing too. Some women don't like it when you tell them they have bad breath and need to brush their teeth.

Hey guys...advice from a girl...

Try Altoids. Pop a couple in your mouth and head on downstairs. This makes for an AMAZING cool-tingly sensation and fully intensifies things.

There's no way you'd be able to taste anything other than the breathmints.

You might want to start off realllly slow and make sure it's not too intense of a sensation for the girl though. Or heaven forbid she have some sort of allergy.

But I give this advice from personal experience.

I think the altoids suggestion was good. What about flavored lotions? I think it would be too hard to have a girl shower every time you wanted to perform oral sex on her. You just need something to change the flavor a bit.

I'm sure girls have been equally traumatized by a dirty penis, etc. It's not disgusting...everyone goes pee and it has to come out somewhere!

I would recommend trying flavored lotion that is specifically intended for "down there". If you go with the mints idea, just make sure that they're sugar-free or you could give your girl a yeast infection (yuck). If you look you can find some sort of pleasure cream or lube that's sugar-free, tastes good and as an added bonus makes the girl all tingly. I can personally attest to its efficacy, and with the tingly help you'll be spending less time on the job...