I've been with my BF for about 4 months now and we're taking things slow...kinda lol. He has gone down on my before(and he is soooo good) and I have given him handjobs. I was nervous about giving him a BJ cause I've never really done it before. I've licked him before and I tried to give him a BJ last month but I kinda gagged. I had a piece of his hair in my mouth and I kept coughing so I stopped. I think it was from the pre cum too. He said he would shave and he did. So tonight we were fooling around and I tried again, figuring since he shaved it might be easier. Well I did it for about a minute and I started coughing/gagging again. It was from the pre cum. I was soo embarrassed, I had to stop. I just can't do it. I apoligized and my bf said it was okay. He still went down on me, which he absolutely loves. He said that pleasures him more. He is such a sweetheart. I want to pleasure him soo bad but I don't like doing BJ's. Damn pre cum lol. I will keep trying but errr.

BTW, we are both old enough. I'm 21 and he's 20.

im not sure how a drop or two of something bad tasting will make you gag and cough.... Nothing tastes worse than a paintball (i got shot in the mouth once while playing with some friends) pure disgusting chemical taste and that didnt make me gag or cough....

So im guessing its not so much the taste, but the technique. You are probably putting him too deep in your mouth. Try not taking him as far into your mouth, use your hand more, and lots of saliva (the wetter the better). Also Ive heard that breathing out slowly sort of helps neutralize that gag reflex... try that.

im not sure how a drop or two of something bad tasting will make you gag and cough.... Nothing tastes worse than a paintball (i got shot in the mouth once while playing with some friends) pure disgusting chemical taste and that didnt make me gag or cough....

So im guessing its not so much the taste, but the technique. You are probably putting him too deep in your mouth. Try not taking him as far into your mouth, use your hand more, and lots of saliva (the wetter the better). Also Ive heard that breathing out slowly sort of helps neutralize that gag reflex... try that.

I know what you mean. I've tasted plenty of disgusting things, but never gaged. I went down on my gf once but it tasted Extremely acidic, maybe something was wrong but I didn't gag or anything.