our little sex problem

hey, alright so my girlfriend and i have sex.... not as much as we used to but still quite frequently, a few times a week...

anyways, lately... for a few months now, it seems to hurt her. At first we figured it was because we didn't have sex as much as we used to and she just got tighter, or she thought maybe i grew... i doubted both... but we left it at that.

then this morning we were having sex again, and we had to stop because it hurt her. she says it hurts, and feels like she has to pee, but then sometimes doesn't even have to.

to be honest i'm a bit worried, we talked about this earlier, and it's quite frequent where we have to stop becuase she's in pain. it's also not like she's 'new' to sex... so i'm not sure what it may be? so we talked about it and we both think something may be wrong, so she's going to see a gyno... but i'm just wondering if any of you might have an idea of what it may be?

it's just frustrating because things are fine, she'll be cumming a lot before i do, but like this she'll cum a few times and then we'll have to stop because it hurts her...

any suggestions?

she might have a bladder infection. they're frequently caused or made worse by intercourse ~ the physical contact stirs up bacteria in the urinary tract. it's a very common problem. if she's had a low-grade infection for awhile, the extra pressure on her bladder could cause a lot of discomfort or pain during sex, but she might not notice it otherwise. that would explain why she feels like she needs to urinate during sex. it's an easy doctor's visit ~ pee in a cup, then 3-5 days of antibiotics if the test is positive.