Do all heterosexual men love vaginas?

I would not call my feelings toward vaginas an obsession. I am heterosexual, and vaginas certainly do cause me to become aroused, but this is not a state of enamoredness or obsession.

However, all guys are different, so I doubt this is something to concern yourself over. If anything, it should make for some great sex.

Perhaps I'm wrong by comparing his "love" for my vagina, with my "love" for his penis. Don't get me wrong, I love his penis, but not nearly as much I think, as he loves my vagina.

Ok, that was funny...

When you both start having conversations w/ the sex organs you may want to consider some therapy!

When you both start having conversations w/ the sex organs you may want to consider some therapy!

Well he almost treats my vagina as if it were a separate entity, he loves to pet it, kiss it, stare at it, and lick it (amongst er...um, other things). According to him, everything about my vagina is, "cute". How can an orifice be cute, I just don't get it.

You're analyzing too much.

I am the same way when it comes to my bf's penis.

If I see it I can't resist oral sex, kissing him, looking at it. And it turns me on.

I don't know, I am that type of person.

I could even name his penis and draw eyes and lips on it and play all day long with it. LOL

So looks like he's a male version of me.

You're analyzing too much.

I am the same way when it comes to my bf's penis.

If I see it I can't resist oral sex, kissing him, looking at it. And it turns me on.

I don't know, I am that type of person.

I could even name his penis and draw eyes and lips on it and play all day long with it. LOL

So looks like he's a male version of me.

Dayam Syrix!

Where would a guy meet a woman like you?

My SO seems to seriously be obsessed with my vagina, almost to the point of being enamored with it. Is this strange of him, or do all heterosexual men love vaginas?

Love to hear your feedback, thanks!

Honestly? Not really.

I'm a boob man by A LOT more.

The vagina itself I don't find as appealing. But it also depends, some are better than others. The ones that get TOO aroused and/or have strong odor are not appealing at all. While the ones that get normally moist and don't have that strong odor are nice.

Do all heterosexual men love vaginas?

Well, I think we love our girls' vagina, because we know how much pleasure she gets out of us touching it. How intimate it is for us to go down there. It's one of the most intimate places on her body, so if we're down there, we'd feel almost one with our partner.

I love hers, because it's on her, and pleases her so much when I make love to it. I don't just love it because "it's a vagina" in and of itself.

If her elbow had the same sensitivity, and potential to do the same things to her, as her vagina, I'd love to go there as well.

I feel that vagina and I have a good relationship, where we respect eachother and I am fascinated with some of the things that it can do. I do not feel that it rises to the level of obsession but we are good friends. I do enjoy looking at a vagina, because when you turn it sideways it looks like its smiling at you. However I am picky about vaginas because in my mind they look the best after a brazilian wax.

As far as you SO being obsessed with it, unless his obsession is annoying you should just sit back and enjoy the ride, so to speak.

As for my own personal tastes there are other parts of the female anatomy that rise to the same level (and even higher) of fascination and friendship.