emotional mess right now

i just got into an accident, (medium damage, but my neck hurts a bit) and i really thought it was going to bad and lots of injurys because the roads were slippery, but everyone is fine but before we crashed i was thinking about all the people that i havent said "i love you" to in a while, my dad, brother, sisters, neices and nephews and my boyfriend...and after the accident i tried calling my boyfriend and no answer, wow, what a surprise. he hasent made an attempt to call me or IM me when he was on yesterday. i havent talked to him in four days and right now i feel kinda alone and it sucks. i kno your all going to say that im not alone but thats what it feels like. and i dunno. im kinda mad at him for making me feel this way but whatever. life goes on right? so yeah i guess i just needed to write this down.

did you tell him you were in an accident and he hasn't responded to you in 4 days? wow, what a selfish guy! really, if ANYONE tells you they are hurt or upset, and you are their friend, let alone GIRLFRIEND, they should express concern and try to be there for you...

so if he is so cavalier about what is going on with you, he doesn't care about you at all, and you need to find someone who does... if he was in a coma during that time, or a really good excuse for not getting back to you, then maybe you can accept that...

but otherwise, who needs people in their lives who don't care enough to be supportive when they are hurt etc. find out what is going on, and if he just wants to be there for the good times, not the bad, then you deserve better!

Hey hun.

SO sorry to hear you were in a car accident.

I am so glad to hear you are ok and seem to be in rather good health.

In terms of your bf, he isn't really being there when you need him most.

Does he actually know you were in an accident? When you called him, did you leave a message saying what happened?

If he knows what happened, and is blatantly ignoring you, he really isn't great bf material.

Hugs, Rose

Hey hun.

SO sorry to hear you were in a car accident.

I am so glad to hear you are ok and seem to be in rather good health.

In terms of your bf, he isn't really being there when you need him most.

Does he actually know you were in an accident? When you called him, did you leave a message saying what happened?

If he knows what happened, and is blatantly ignoring you, he really isn't great bf material.

Hugs, Rose

i tried calling and no answer, i didnt leave a message cuz i kno he hardly checks his voicemail, he doesnt know but still, 4 days without talking. i guess i'll just keep trying to call him