would you take him back?

My ex told me he discovered the grass isn't greener on the other side.

I told him the grass is greener on every side, the thing to do is to pick a shade you like and stick with it.

He's not asked me to take him back but he has hinted he's interested. I'm not sure what I'd do if he did ask but I value your opinions.

He obviously wasn't sure of his feelings for you before he left you for this other person so what makes you or him think he is sure now? I would be worried he was using me as a stop gap girlfriend until something better came along. That would make me feel pretty awful and I am sure you would too.

Your partner leaves you for someone else, six months down the line they realise they've made a mistake.

You know things can never go back to the way they were but your ex wants to try again.

Would you?

it all depends on you.. me personally i wouldnt.. if it was done once to you it will be done again.. im talking from experience i excepted my x wife after she did me dirty.. i guess because the love we onced shared and the fact we had so much history i decided well lets try again..but the games,confusion,lies was still happening.. besides a person is made a EX for a reason. if you chose to go threw that emotinal roller coaster i wish you the best.. just dont take your partner back if your wounds arent healed or if your just always going to hold that against your mate..

Wow OK! I am going to tell you from experience:

My ex and I broke up for 6 months because he met someone else he liked better. Six months later he was back, and I took him back. The next year and a half we complete hell. I never trusted him. I cried more than I laughed. It was hell. DO NOT TAKE THEM BACK. If you are completely sure you can trust them, and that you are COMPLETELY over the pain and hurt, go right ahead. But I would bet all the money in the world that you are still wounded...

Im gonna go out on limb here and say yes. Im not very forgiving, but depending on the circumstances, if I really loved him & I really know hes changed, I'd forgive him. Everyone makes mistakes & everyone deserves a second chance, in my opinion.

The hurt will still be there and it would take me a long time to be able to get back to where we were before, but I'd give it a try.