question about touching nipples/breasts

jengh

My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy, but i HATE having my nipples touched, sucked on, licked, etc... Same goes for my breasts...

My question is: Does anyone else have this problem?

My boyfriend LOVES my breasts...he loves touching them, sucking on them, etc... but i can't stand it... it's just not a turn on.

Is there anything I can do to just get over it and get used to it? I feel bad because they really turn him on...

Two possible answers:

Well maybe he's dooing something wrong - or better to say something that desn't feel so good to you. How about trying to find a way for him how to do it so you could enjoy it.

Than also if you're not happy with your breasts and feel insecure about them than this could be the reason why you can't stand him touching that part of your body.

Two possible answers:

Well maybe he's dooing something wrong - or better to say something that desn't feel so good to you. How about trying to find a way for him how to do it so you could enjoy it.

Than also if you're not happy with your breasts and feel insecure about them than this could be the reason why you can't stand him touching that part of your body.

it's not really the way he's doing it...I've tried having him do it other ways... it just feels... nauseating i guess is the only word to describe it. really uncomfortable.

And the thing is, i'm totally not insecure about them. It's the one part of my body that I like and I know attracts males.

I just wish I could figure it out and enjoy it.

My question is: Does anyone else have this problem?

I feel like that at times and I do not think it's a problem at all. If it's causing you discomfort, you are just very sensitive, but that can work to your benefit too. There are times when I am so sensitive, I can't stand the feeling of it at all and it becomes painful.

Tell your boyfriend to GENTLY treat your breasts as one unit- i.e. don't single out the nipples, and that should please everyone. He gets to touch, but it's not so intense for you.

BellaDonna