Why do girls do this? (odd question)

Actually this has come up in my life. Can anyone suggest a "polite" or even more playful slang for female genetilia. The scientific name seems so clinical but there are so many offensive ones as well. If necessary, I usually call it whatever she calls it or make vague references with arm or finger waving in the area.

Is offensive? It sounds nice. (censored - I mean the cat word)

[this post is in good faith and no offence intended]

I call my breasts "the girls" haha! Its just a bit of fun, one of my friends calls hers biggy and wiggy lmao!!

I have two small children,one of each sex and have taught my daughter to call her private parts her "tuppence" and....aherm....hope he doesnt get bullied at school for this....but have taught my son to call his "mr.winky!!"

Can anyone suggest a "polite" or even more playful slang for female genetilia. The scientific name seems so clinical but there are so many offensive ones as well. If necessary, I usually call it whatever she calls it or make vague references with arm or finger waving in the area.

That's a tough one. In my relationship, it's just referred to as "my friend" because I have not found a term I can stomach besides that.

I've never called breasts "the girls" before, but I know some people who do. I guess because there's 2 of them and they are a sign of feminity so they must be "girls".

BellaDonna