i don't get it, INTERSTING so they can't masterbate?

i really never got tht either but i think its supposto mean you should only have sex wih true love and for some reason its in the bible so its your choice to obey it or not.A lot of people dont obey that rule for better or for worse.And I dont know why christians arent supposto mastrubate??

good luck in your quest for the answer

mysteryman

now, i confess that i don't know alot about my own religion, but my parents are, and i asked them why i wasn't supposed to have sex till i was married, and they told me that sex is rather like a gift shared

meaning that if there were 2 virgins that got together, then they can share that experience together, and having sex before your married takes some of the specialness out of that marriage

now keep in mind that i was raised catholic, so it might vary from one christian religion to the next, and try to keep that cynical tone from people when talking about religion, cause it like any other religion has its pro's and con's, hell, even atheism has its pro's and con's

Well, I've been raised as a good Christian girl, yet I had sex when I was 17, not married. I'm still with the guy, I'm only 18 now, but I'm not married.

The Bible has all this stuff about sexual immorality and that you shouldn't have sex with anyone when you are not married. It's like a gift, and it shows that you are truly in love with and waiting for your future spouse, whether you know them or not.

Now I'm still a Christian, and have had sex out of marriage, but I don't really think about it. I love my boyfriend very much, and although we've talked about marriage, it's not definite. I just knew that when I have sex with him, that I love him, and I really think that that is what really matters.

Christains think that love is important sex is secondary too it so marriage is a show of love thats to say the wedding vows (hardly ever followed) I mean getting married is an amazingly crazy hting to do telling someone you will spend the rest of their living days with them.... anyway i stray from the point sex is love and masturbation is lust a clear difference lust is a sin one of the seven deadlys. But christains arent perfect they try not to lust as it is a sin but they try not too. REal hardcore chritians dont due to love.

• 5 months later...

i think that sex should only be used when you are in love to show your love not for your own personal pleasure and for masturbation it can lead to impure thoughts and probally the thing about wasting sperm is mass murder is kinda true but i hope this helps out a little. good luck