sexual woman

Hi everyone,

I've been seeing this girl for a couple of months now and we're becoming more comfortable talking with each other now. The other night I asked if she considers herself a "sexual" person and without hesitation and very comfortably said yes. When we have sex she seems very "educated," and I find myself lost sometimes. She is a bit kinky.

I'm wondering if I have any cause for concern? Do you consider yourself sexual/kinky, and does that mean that your eye wanders away from your guy from time to time, or is it the guy you're in a relationship with the one you want to have sex with (even if it's not fireworks every time)? I guess I'm feeling a bit insecure but I don't want to show her that. Any advice? Thx!

I consider myself a sexual person. Very much so! But my boyfriend loves that about me. And since we've been together for a while, and are more comfortable with one another, the sex is even MORE amazing!

In all honesty, that does not mean I don't notice a good-looking person on the street. But I certainly have no desire to cheat. I want to be with my boyfriend, and only him. And I only give those good-looking strangers a mere glance, and I have absolutely no desire to be with them.

So, don't be paranoid about your experience. Learn something and have fun!

Hi everyone,

I've been seeing this girl for a couple of months now and we're becoming more comfortable talking with each other now. The other night I asked if she considers herself a "sexual" person and without hesitation and very comfortably said yes. When we have sex she seems very "educated," and I find myself lost sometimes. She is a bit kinky.

I'm wondering if I have any cause for concern? Do you consider yourself sexual/kinky, and does that mean that your eye wanders away from your guy from time to time, or is it the guy you're in a relationship with the one you want to have sex with (even if it's not fireworks every time)? I guess I'm feeling a bit insecure but I don't want to show her that. Any advice? Thx!

The problem lies within your own insecurity. Just enjoy what you have! Read all the post on here from people who have partners that aren't interested at all.

No, I wouldn't talk to her about it. It is your problem. Besides what would you say to her, "btw I'm insecure. would you pretend not to like sex so much so I'll feel better."

If a man said something about how sexual I am with him, he most likely wouldn't have to worry about that problem anymore.

Thank you everyone for your replies! After reading through them I guess my questions are better defined as:

(a) Does really enjoying sex go hand-in-hand with promiscuity?

(b) Any advice on how to overcome my insecurity of not being able to satisfy her? Do DVDs and things like that work? If so, any suggestions? I'm a newbie at becoming better at sex, usually it was just basic stuff for a while now.

I don't plan on telling her how I feel, confidence is at stake in her eyes. But she is important to me so I'd like to learn more and make sex a better experience for both of us.

Hi everyone,

Im into extremely weird stuff, but also normal romance. I have to deal with non-kinky girls around here Even my long time gf isn't kinky, but she does do alot of really dirty stuff, which helps alot ^_~. I am also monogamous.