Its been 9 months after he brokeup with me. The first few months esp the first month was hard. But I distracted myself by going out with friends and making new ones in my new job. Things were going well then after a couple of months I felt I was back at square one, it was like he broke up with me the day before. But I recovered somehow and continued on with life. So for the past few months I feel like I'm a zombie just getting through life - getting up, going to work, come home, sleep, go out on weekend, cycle continues. Im bored with my life.

By the way I havent spoken to him since we broke up, have only contacted a couple of times.

So he's still on my msn messenger list and I occasionally check it (and other ppls) to see if they have updated their blog. He had so I checked it. I have no idea why I did. Anyway it showed photos of his graduation and his new girlfriend. And now I feel upset.

Im not upset that we broke up. I wanted it as well. Im upset because he's been able to move on so much easier than me.

I also feel that he cheated on me with this girl but I'll never know for sure.

I feel Im not ready to date again yet. I feel that if I do, I'll always compare the new guy to my ex.

What should I do?

I think it would be a good idea to read a really good book about the purpose of life. One of my favorites is "Tuesdays with Morrie" by Mitch Albom. He is one of my favorite quotes from the book. "So many people walk around with a meaningless life. They seem half-asleep, even when they're busy doing things they think are important. This is because they're chasing the wrong things. The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning."

Another book that i am starting to read which is good is "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren.

I believe you can get over your ex. THopefully, those books should give you the tools to help you build more confidence and figure out where your life is going to take you with purpose and meaning. Best wishes!