Poll For Everyone on Spanking and Sexuality

Male- c. One time I indulged an old girlfriend and let her tie me up and blindfold me. She left me there for days.........

Just kidding. Actually when she reentered the bedroom, I could barely see out of the corner of the blindfold. She had a riding crop in one hand and a velvet bag in the other. I couldn't stand being laid out and vulnerable like that. I indulged her this one time, and I realized that wasn't for me at all.

Uh, does that mean you want to be spanked and forced to listen to "Dancing Queen", "Mamma Mia" and "Fernando"?

hee hee uh I don't know if that would work out at the same time. I do LOVE ABBA... LOL!!!! You can't help but listen to that music, smile and then hum along to it the rest of the day.

As far as giving... I dunno if I could. I think I could manage the whole dominatrix get up.. but I'd probably laugh my patoots off having to spank someone.

ODDLY ENOUGH!!!!! I can't tell you how many guys have asked me for this!!!!!!!! and the thought of it just sends me into a fit of giggles.