Well, the only disgusting time for me was when it was against my will. He was not a stranger, but a friend, which made things really complicated. I never saw him again after that.

I dated a guy who was asexual, to him sex WAS in fact disgusting. When he told me, I first couldn't believe it. But I did some reading on link removed and found out there are more people who don't get that special kind of pleasure out of sex. For him, love and attraction had nothing to do with sex. He now is a friend of mine, and he will probably never have a romantic relationship except if he finds a girl who is also asexual.

Ilse

Is sex disgusting?

Only if you do it right.

Oh, by the way, to all the poor one-night-stands out there who are feeling depressed right now -- I've had sex with strangers, and it was absolutely fantastic -- sometimes. Sex is a skill; do it right, and it feels good. If it feels good, you're not disgusted.

Is sex disgusting?

Only if you do it right.

Oh, by the way, to all the poor one-night-stands out there who are feeling depressed right now -- I've had sex with strangers, and it was absolutely fantastic -- sometimes. Sex is a skill; do it right, and it feels good. If it feels good, you're not disgusted.

I wouldn't necessarily agree. Just because you 'do it right' doesn't mean it won't be gross if your partner is not sexy, or if you don't respect yourself doing it.

But I've also had great one-nighters that didn't disgust me at all.

Naw, I don't consider it disgusting at all....I find it extremely enjoyable , sometimes hilarious, often sensual and pleasurable.

It can be MESSY - but that makes it even more fun With someone I love, it is over the top!

Not even not-so-great experiences make it disgusting. In my experience, sex without emotional intimacy does not make it disgusting either, as long as you are both there for the same reasons.

But...

I think certain circumstances can make it "disgusting", like in cases where there is not consent (rape), where it is done for the wrong reasons, with people whom can't consent (ie children) with someone you don't care for maybe, and so on.

If you love the person its not disgusting at all. Really it is what you make of it, if your all serious big turn off, but layed back and laugh at stuf that happens, its great fun. I cant see anything disgusting about sex what so ever

Well, I think your first time experience should def be with someone that you love and care about. If you just did it with some random stranger it's not going to feel the same. Def do not recommend sleeping with a hooker your first time, now THAT'S disgusting!

So, if feelings are just based on what I would call 'body lust' or the idea of just experimentation to see how sex feels like in the most technical sense with a random willing partner or a hooker, then that's disgusting then? Suppose there is an emotional connection with the random willing partner, or hooker and you care about them (although the hooker may only care about the money but will likely act like they care about you too if they are acting like a girlfriend that has always known you - or that GFE (Girlfriend experience) service - would that still make it disgusting if it's simply an emotional connection contingent?