Someome please help me, advise me, anything...(I was raped)

I just want to offer my sincere apologies.

You have a hard and devastating road ahead of you.

Soon life will become a daily living hell.

I didn't have the exact experience as you, I was set up by a "friend" drugged and raped, but it's similar enough.

Even with tons of professional help, and meds., life is just rough.

At first everything may seem okay, but give it a few months.

I just.....I feel for you so much!

I am going through so much myself right now and it's completely horrible.

You'll struggle in trying to comprehend how someone could damaged your life and well-being in such an overwhelming way.

Even after months you'll find that you haven't made a dent in the surface of this new, horrible, unsecured, unpredictable, barely survivable life.

Girl, you are in for the worst nightmare of your life.

At times you are going to wish that you would have just died instead of having to live through a never-ending hell.

But just remember, that when you start having these experiences....you aren't the only person to ever feel this way.

It's part of the process, and although at times it's unbearable, you will develop a new strength.

I don't yet feel like new-found strength is worth all the horror, but then again, I have a long way to go.

You're not a dirty person. Be assured that most men consider rape and any other kind of sex two totally different things. If your boyfriend is a good person, he will not be disgusted or revulsed (not with you anyway, but with the rapist, yeah). Just make sure there are no revenge attacks - it could escalate from there.

I told my boyfriend last night. He was upset, mostly with himself for "losing" me. In the end I think it will be ok because we were able to have a fairly normal night out.

Looking for this guy at the bar is a good idea, but if/when I do it, it will be with the detective assigned my case, wo, incidentally, doesn't believe I was in Maryland and is going to do a subpeona for phone tower records.

Grace - so sorry for what happened to you, hon.

Thanks everyone...

Hey you did great mariek...I think you should go to a rape counsellor asap...even if you don't feel too bad now listen to what Grace said it will get worse so you have to deal with it now...maybe you and grace could talk to each other over an IM chat as well

Take care and let us know what's happening please...