Girlfriend wants to get pregnant!

glegend

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do some research about raising kids. what the need starting from conception to 18 years of age. then think about whether or not you're willing to do all of that. if not, borrow a family member's/friend's baby for a few hours one night. babysitting is the best birth control.

Just like how Hope75 said, read through the thread before posting.

You just give them some milk and walk away. How hard is that? And, yes I will still be able to go out to the bars every night - a baby's not gonna change that.

Its not as easy as that my friend. They need more then some milk. You need to love and care for them, be there for them alot. They take some time getting used to, etc. It sounds easy but in essense its not, for some it might be easy but the term easy is irrelvevant in this case. For you to go to bars thats your choice but you wont have that freedom that you had before.

Let me clear up some issues that seem to have been created here. I'll try to keep this simple.

1. Men cannot get pregnant. I am a man. (see picture to the left of what you are reading right now.)

Using deductive reasoning, one should conclude that I cannot get pregnant.

2. Humorous, blatant sarcasm should not be read literally, nor responded to as if it was a serious belief. I would guess that some of you recognized the similarity of what I had said to the ideas often stated by what Maury Povich would classify as "out of control teens." This similarity was not coincidental.

Thank you for time. I hope this resolves any questions.

2. Humorous, blatant sarcasm should not be read literally, nor responded to as if it was a serious belief.

You do know that sarcasm is not easily detected on forum sites since you cannot hear the tone of ones voice nor see his facial expressions, and since these threads are serious no one would expect it.