question for the ladies

Would you rather be with a guy that is hung like a horse but has the stamina of a cheetah, or be with a guy that is hung like a squirrel but has the stamina of a whale?

In english, what I'm saying is, would you rather be with a guy that has a big penis but doesn't last long, or be with a guy that has a small penis but lasts longer.

Where "big" is 6" or more and "small" is 5" or less

Can't make that assumption, sorry. Unless we're talking about an abnormally small/large member, size doesn't matter, it's how you use it...and stamina is something that can be worked on in a lot of cases. Plus, even if there isn't much stamina, there are other ways of going about things...

So it really does all boil down to the man, not the member.

What is it with you men and the comparison of penis sizes? Sensible women don't care. I found that sexual pleasure is more mental than physical and I'm sure most women on this forum would agree with me.

There are more important things that factor into a long lasting relationship; the size of a penis is not that important.

ok abnormally large versus abnormally small?

YOu really have issues with the size of you willy dont you?? you have had a couple of really good answers but it's not what you want to hear.

If you ask a question, listen to the answer otherwise dont ask the question.

i would like to hear my gf say i was hung like a horse and had the stamina of a whale, a tongue that can read her thoughs which pleasured her to no end. I would know it is a lie but i would accept it.

Size doesn't matter to me. It's all about the guy. If I love him, it doesn't matter. Sex is an important part of my relationship, but it isn't everything. But to answer your question, since I know thats what this post is asking, I would rather have a guy with a smaller penis that can last long. Most women can't orgasm through penetration, anyway. A lot of it has to do with stimulation on the clitoris which you can do with your fingers during woman-on-top sex or during foreplay.

Ok well assuming every guy "was the guy you loved" and every guy had the same personality.. which one would you choose, the guy with the bigger tool or the guy with more stamina

i am conducting an anonymous survey, i swear this is not for personal use.

Yeah, "not for personal use". Uh huh. 4Inch, you really must get over this obsession about your size/lack of size because you've been told by both female, and male, members on this board countless times, in several different posts, that the equipment you have been issued is adequate enough to please a woman. You have been told that penis size is merely one of several different components to the sexual experience and NOT the primary thing that a woman is after. How many times do you need a woman to tell you that before you accept it as true. ](*,)

There are lots of men who are the same size as you are (I'm one of them) who have mutually fulfilling sex lives with their partners. I consider myself to be of small stature down there, but throughout my adult sexual life I've rejected more women than who have rejected me, and I've been told by more than a couple women that they consider me "good in bed"...(and not because I asked them, or begged for their reassurance either). You have what you have. Learn how to use it effectively. If some woman rejects you because she prefers a bigger penis, then that's her issue, not yours...and it's no different than if she rejected you for any other trait you have that you had no control over (height, eye color, ..etc..etc..). Most women, as posts on this board indicate, are more concerned with the kind of person you are, and your sexual technique (being attentive, giving, and paying attention to detail) than they are the size of your tool. Sure, there are women out there who prefer larger penis's, but there are far more who don't. I have a buddy of mine who is very well endowed. He's been dumped more times than I can remember. Why? He's kind of a jerk to women, and a couple of his ex g/f's have even remarked that he "sucked in bed". If the only thing that mattered was a large penis, then how do you explain it when the well-hung guys get cheated on and dumped? Happens all the time.

Stop obsessing about this. The issue is yours and has more to do with your self esteem than anything else. The important thing is confidence! Never, ever apologize for your size, or seek the reassurance of a women you are sleeping with. She doesn't want to hear it, and it makes you look weak, insecure, and unconfident...and that's NOT attractive!

Accept what you have and learn how to use it effectively because, guess what?...it's not going to get any bigger...no matter how much you play with it! LMAO