wat is the ideal "motion in the ocean"

anthony06

so, i posted the penis thread and most ppl told me i should have more confidence and worry more about the motion in the ocean rather than my size....a lot of ppl mentioned the motion/how u use it, etc. this question isnt a further demonstration of some lack of self esteem haha...but, theres so much talk about how u use/motion....i realize every girl is diff and the ideal motion probably depends on her mood anyway but...is there something idk here? cause all i do is try to get an angle to hit the g spot and progressively go faster. i'd like to be the best i can in bed so give me some insight...and not cause i'm insecureee haha...cause i love my gf and i want to learn as much as i can.

Over time you will learn that you dont just want to be a jackhammer. Vary your speed and see how she responds. Throw in different positions as well as varying your speed and that way you get a sense of what she is into. Sex is about angles when you are trying to hit the g spot but realize that you dont have to do that everytime, try to switch up what you do and again see how she responds to it. Remember that for girls sex typically has a huge emotional component.

The above suggestions are good.

Trying different things to see what works for her is key. I know of some women who only got off well when on top and others who really never got off while on top. Each woman will be different.

In addition to the above, I would try varying the depth of your thrusts. Pull almost all the way out then thrust shallow a number of times, say ten, then thrust deep. Then pull out almost all the way and repeat the shallow thrusts followed by one deep a number of times.

All really good advice...

but remember what you wrote in your post - that it depends on mood? well it does!

Sometimes we like to have a 'good seeing to' other times its about the intimacy, and wanting to feel you inside us...

GO with all the suggestions...but i would guess you're doing just fine as you are!

Also - don't forget to ask....ask her "does that feel good....do you like that" etc...she'll let you know!!

I find it hard to NOT be able to satisfy a woman, and typically feel that people who worry about whether they will please someone or not just worry about nothing. Seriously, unless you "finish" WAY too soon, there is no real science behind it. Be responsive to her noises, breathing patterns, and body movements...you will know when she is having a good time. Honestly. I am no Don Juan or anything (but do like to consider myself rather...um, confident) but if you are a gentleman, and not a selfish lover, you will do just fine. It takes practice to figure out what sex is all about, and what makes it good for you *AND* her, but once you have a little confidence stored in you, no matter who you are with...its all good brother

A little humor for the penis envy men.

Jim decided to propose to Sandy. But prior to her acceptance, Sandy had to confess to her man about her childhood illness. She informed Jim that she suffered a disease that left her breasts the maturity of a 12 year old's.

He stated that it was okay, because he loved her so much. However, Jim felt this was the time for him to open up and admit that he also had a deformity. Jim looked Sandy in the eyes and said, "I too have a problem. My penis is the same size as an infant, and I hope you can deal with that once we are married."

She said, "Yes. I will marry you and learn to live with your infant- sized penis." Sandy and Jim got married and they could not wait for the honeymoon. Jim rushed Sandy off to their hotel suite and they started touching, teasing, and holding one another. As Sandy put her hands in Jim's pants she began to scream and ran out of the room! Jim ran after her to find out what was wrong. She said, "You told me your penis was the size of an infant's!"

"It is . . . 8 pounds and 21 inches!"

Hahaha -