Well in the last month, my world has gone to {mod edit}...

I lost my job, due to contract being up....

My GF leaves me, for what i think is something that i cant understand, BECAUSE she wont talk to me.

And to top it off, i get an email this morning from my X wife, stating that i am no longer allowed to see my sons, for a multitude of reasons, including the fact that i am not pay child support now....WHY BECAUSE I AM NOT WORKING....

just frakkin wonderful,,,

Lost, confused and hurt, the two things that were right for me in life are have been taken from me.....

wow. you are really going through a tough time my friend.

my advice is to focus on one problem at a time.

1) focus on getting a steady job again. get some money into your bank account.

2) go to a custody/family lawyer and make sure that you get a custody agreement that is fair. you are their father, they need you! don't let her just steal away your kids like that. having a steady job will tip the scales in your favor again.

3) talk to your ex gf once the dust has settled. try to find out what went wrong...

im tired...i have fought, and give in, made consessions to my own life, and for what? to have last everything dear to me, in one swoop...i dont intend to off myself....but at times it has been hard for me to be everything to everyone. and now that i need support, they bail on me....im just very hurt and confused and alone right now....

wow. you are really going through a tough time my friend.

my advice is to focus on one problem at a time.

1) focus on getting a steady job again. get some money into your bank account.

2) go to a custody/family lawyer and make sure that you get a custody agreement that is fair. you are their father, they need you! don't let her just steal away your kids like that. having a steady job will tip the scales in your favor again.

3) talk to your ex gf once the dust has settled. try to find out what went wrong...

You have been having a tough time. Regroup and prioritize. Annie hit the nail on the head, focus on those things that you can Control and the rest will take care of itself.

yes well i was trying to focus on things, such as my sons, and my GF.....

but as it turns out.....every thing went to heck in a handbasket.....

i just didnt think that my X-GF if thats what she was would leave me like this....she knew that i have had problems with my X just like she has problems with Hers.....but {mod edit}....to just up and leave with out a word....

As for my sons. they will be taken care of as always....seems they are the only ones that havent turned their back on me....they are 15 and 16, and can see what effect alot of this crap has had on me...when i see them....

we see each other most everyday, and if not, we call, or email or IM....

I just wished that for once, never mind....whats the point...

First, concentrate on finding another job. The time you would put into working, put that into finding a job. So you should be dedicating at least 6-8 hours a day to looking.

You will feel better once you have that taken care of. As far as your kids, they need you. You are their father so you are going to have to pull it together and dust yourself off.

Concentrate on what you can change right now, your kids and your financial well being are more important than the girlfriend.

Hey There,

Sorry you are having a tough time right now.

I know you are worried about your ex gf, but it seems your priority right now needs to be your children, and getting to see them. Do you still keep contact with your divorce/custody lawyer? I think it's time to give him a call.

Why aren't you working right now? Are you looking for employment? That is another priority.

After you have secured employment and worked out an agreement with regards to seeing your kids, than I would pursue the ex gf.

Annie was right on- time to prioritize and get your life back together.

I've lost a few jobs in my time, and without fail, it always seemed to happen at the worst possible time. So, I can sympathize with how you must be feeling about that.

But, it seems like you've picked yourself up in the past when you've needed to, and so you surely can this time, too.

And friend, try not to think of life as an uncontrollable series of events. Because after all, we largely live the life that, through our own voluntary actions and decisions, we create.

In other words, you have the power to turn your life around for the positive. Annie's advice on focusing on one problem at a time is very wise and an excellent start.

Life always turns into a touch spot and gets caught now and then but there is a way out.

Go job hunting, maybe join a social group so you don't feel so lonely (without your gf/ex) and maybe meet someone new.

Also listen to a lot of relaxing music while writing down plans for the future, you need a goal to get you back on track.

Things will be ok.