how do i make her jealous?

caasiopia68

this girl and i were all into eachother, then someone beat me to asking her out, she said yes, now i want to make her really jealous that she didnt wait for me. i dont know what to do really. how do i make her jealous and how should i act around her? id rather not lead other girls on becuase i dont wanna be a player and i dont just want to use them.

any other advice is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Dont play games by intentionally making her jealous.

Continue to be her friend. Thats how the best relationships start.

But dont settle for waiting forever, youll only prevent yourself from finding that special someone.

well i dont want to make it obvious i just want her to see what shes missing out on lol

Dont play games by intentionally making her jealous.

Continue to be her friend. Thats how the best relationships start.

But dont settle for waiting forever, youll only prevent yourself from finding that special someone.

Couldn't agree more! There is NO good that will come of playing these games... obvious or not! If you truly care for her, be her friend!

15 ....... why?

Then you should know better than trying to make people jealous, it is a childish way of expressing your emotions. You want to go out with someone ask them, you wait too long, its your own fault so don't blame her and take it out on her. You're not a kid and I'm sure you want people to treat you like an adult, so you have to act like one to get treated like one.

I dont see why you have to make her jealous...just...ask her out too...there's nothing wrong with dating more than one person as long as you're(and she's) not in any serious relationship. If she likes you more in the end, she'll choose you, if not, she'll choose him, if she doesn't like either of you...then she won't choose either...then there's the tricky one hah, if she likes you both(be careful! lol).

If you want her to know what she's missing..

Than show her as a friend, not an immature boy trying to make her jealous.

If you're friends with her, she will be around you & see all she is missing out on.

She will see what a good man, strong & mature man you are for being frineds with her..regardless of if she has a boyfriend that isn't you.

Want to make her jealous? Figure out what every woman wants. What does every woman want? An overall happy relationship.

Find someone who is single, someone whom you have lots in common with and take things slowly. Then, develop it into a real relationship where you both trust each other, have respect, and a strong friendship. Support her through any challenge she may face and establish a strong sense of being independence.

Then, when this other woman sees that you've got a good, solid, healthy relationship she may desire you and even be a little jealous. By then though, it will be too late. You will have forgotten about her.