QUESTION FOR GUYS: Are you into A) merely big breasts or B) female chest in general?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a guy and I don't even like large breasts. Attractiveness is really about how you carry yourself and what sort of energy you transmit to the guy, not breast size.

Dead on. Sure, nice breasts do play a role (especially in initial attraction) but they are definitely not the be all end all. How a woman carries herself is MUCH more important than breast size. If she is very self-conscious about her breast size (or anything else) it is a big turn off. Be confident of your features and that will be communicated to men you interact with. That is what is attractive.

i have 36 or 38 DDD

and i think maybe i should get a reduction

but guys seem to love i get alot of attention

especially because they natural and they wont stop gowing and believe me i want them to !

But meet the right guy, u will be the Queen of his life !

I'm a guy and I don't even like large breasts. Attractiveness is really about how you carry yourself and what sort of energy you transmit to the guy, not breast size.

I agree perfectly with this. I think only one of the girls I have been interested in over the years had what you would call 'decent' breasts, although being young most girls are still developing. I am more attracted to a girl for who she is, not what she is.

I look at other features, such as the face, eyes, hair etc... and how a girl presents herself. I like a girl who has common interests and things, and frankly large breasts are a turn-off for me. I don't know why some women feel they have to go and get implants to 'improve' themselves, as far as I see it you are given what you are given and you are perfect the way you are, the way you are meant to be

• 2 months later...
ROSE2SUMMER:

Hey, I lost some weight too. And I went from "32-A" to "31-Nothing" LOL. Noone even designs bra's that size.

Hi Baby Carrot.

I guess the first thing to say is that your happiness must come from the way you feel about yourself and not what others think of you. Of course everyone wants to feel desirable, but that also is largely a result of your own confidence rather than anything else.

Secondly, what men find attractive in women covers a tremendously wide range of tastes. And yes, there are men like myself who find perfectly flat-chested women incredibly sexy. So there is no need to despair. If you can enjoy being the person you are, then others will enjoy you also.

And thirdly, it sounds like you have the physique of a supermodel! There are several perfectly flat-chested fashion models who earn an absolute fortune travelling around the world, displaying the best designer clothes in front of thousands of adoring fans and being featured in fashion mags, on billboards and in adverts in every continent around the globe. So it is possible to make the most out of being flat-chested and skinny!

It depends from what perspective you look at the statue) i don't feel confidence comes from within yourself, but from what you perceive as the cultures, ideal or utopia. Especially, from the universals the media creates. I'd guess the media's ideal women would be slim, large breasts, pert bum and obviously a sysmetrical face.

Your self-esteem, confidence probably comes down from comparisons to other people and what u believes valued the highest. If you feel that most men put breasts size at the top of their want list and if u have no chest, this has to effect your confidence, but to what extend is debatable. Also postive and negative reinforcements from others r important- if you were bullied over your breast size, indirect comments media, beautiful or only large breasted models in all forms of media might make u more insecure.

I read a survey once, in a popular UK magazine. They surveyed around 2,000men and 51% preferred large, with 49%small. Personally, i'm not bothered about breast size in the slightest, it goes no way to determining if i find a girl attractive.

My own confidence and self-esteem is related in what i believe women r looking for in a man. I'm tall, quite good looking and have no problems approaching women as i've had, plus predict a high success rate on the approach. On the flip side, i have a small p*enis and this seriously effects my confidence. I've been rejected, humilated and laughed in the past, plus the media tells me i'm undesirable- i'm sure if i was hung i'd have no problems being sexually confidence due to the postive reinforcements.

My lack of endownment, effects my approach though, as by the law of average's and my belief in teh universals i dont predict a positive reaction and more likely some emotional pain once we become sexualxD. Its been a deal breaker for many women i've dated. thereforeeee, in the area of women my confi = 0, yet in other areas its high, based on successes and failures.

Its very much behaviourism, the external world determines your confidence, self worth and wether you engage in takes- stimulus, response. Here's a simple e.g. Subject A: gets 4 A's in his A-levels and B gets 3 D's and 1 E. Whose going to be more CONFIDENT(inner self-confidence) on being successful at university? 98% of the time subject A, as he/she's alot smarter and would enjoy the success and of being perceived as clever- he'll have more self-belief and maybe even work harder. You obviously, get the exception to the rule who uses optimism or strong willpower to overcome weakness, yet its so much easier if you've got the skills to succeed in the first place.

I look at myself, friends and the women were dated and breast size, we've all dated an array of women with small, medium, large breasts it hasnt been a factor. Im confident weight might be a factor as its valued way above breast size. The majority of men have issues with weight in relation to attractiveness but most women can lose the weight, so its not a problem to become overly depressed about.

BREAST SIZE- of little importance in my eyes. I don't really evaluate women's breasts i can't ever remember thinking 'wow' she's just amazing' look at those breasts eheh thats the honest truth. Its probably the last thing i check out on a women. Just try and change ur thinking, although if its a deep, habitual way of thinking it might take some time.

Well, I have no problem with small breasts, as long as I can please her by being intimate with them. It is all I care about. I'm not looking at them as some separate toys to play with, nor judging a woman based on her breast size. That's just childish and/or selfish, imo.

The same as a womans vagina: It's nothing big to play with as even compared to a breast, but you willn't see me complaining one second when I go down on my girl to please her down there. It's all about what pleases her, and that in turn pleases me.

It's usually the breast size for women, and penis size for men -> dumb stereotypes. I personally don't think a majority of men would care, as long as the woman didn't care.

i'm a woman and i have to say i love my breasts because they are big.I am a 14dd and have no breast implants.and i will show them off whenever i want.i think its important to love yourself and your body but there is also a time and a place.it's not like i go to the post office or a family day flashing my but when i go out at night i like to show my cleavage just like any other woman would if she had it.

Initial attraction for me tends to be a combination of face and height/legs. Then

1. I stop drooling for a second and realize that this pretty girl has very little in the way of a chest, and I don't care one bit!
  2. Or I stop drooling for a second and notice average or larger-than-average boobs, and see it as a nice bonus.

BC, don't worry yourself with having a chest that precedes you. This is real life, not a Victoria's Secret catalog. If anything, this screens out shallow men only looking for a squeeze.

Well I wish I could turn my boobs in for some smaller size ... I have DD, but I can't say I get more attention than my friend who reffers to her boobs as theebags (she has cup A). In Highschool I did get a lot of attention of boys who liked to stare at my breasts ... But that's all. I rather have guys interested in my personality than my breasts. And well what are big breasts without a personality. If I were you, I would be proud of whatever you got. Please know that a DD is a heavy load, sports is difficult, I also have a hard time finding comfertable and nice looking bra's ...

I considered to go to a plastic surgeon but I don't like the scars what comes with it... so I just carry my burden.

X Thunder

How else could I be able to wear braless cute tops without worrying about something popping off every time I turn around around or getting my shoulders cut by heavy duty straps?

Thanks a lot guys!

( Anggrace, Insofar, Eddward, Carl 5000, Red Queen,

Northalius, Reluctant Rebuilder, Teal'c and Thunderforce )

Very special thanks TO WIZARD ELEMENT for bringing up the couture element and resucitating this thread. And although I´m not exactly tall enough for that, you´re so right... It is definitely an advantage being able to wear skimpy things and looking more fashionable than provocative...

That's a very nice picture, I'll add the face, since I remembered it, from the other thread and honestly say there's nothing wrong w/ how you look and if guys aren't looking?? they need some help!

Double AWWWWWW!!

Thanks Mac Gyver!

It really means a lot to have feedback on this.

---

I´d like to add that hopefully, this thread will help other girls out there feeling lousy about their lack of breast tissue.

I think the trick is to stop thinking Dolly Parton and start thinking Kate Moss and Keira Nightley!