Swallowing

People should only swallow semen if it is something they want to do. If you are not comfortable with it don't do it.

My guess is the health benefits are negligible and the article says you would have to swallow a lot (basically 5-6 times per week) to get any benefit at all.

Let's face it millions and millions of women have survived without it.

one could make the equally valid counterpoint that semen can contain such damaging impurities as plutonuim atoms and free radicals. interesting to note that this 'article', at least as i google it, can be found only on one FortuneCity page on the entire Internet.

you didn't write it by any chance, did you, CL?

one could make the equally valid counterpoint that semen can contain such damaging impurities as plutonuim atoms and free radicals.

Makes me wonder about bio-magnification, if a man eats too much fish will his semen have higher mercury and heavy metal content? What effect could that have on pregnant women who shouldn't eat fish, but do give BJ's?

The interchangeability of the words semen and sperm always makes me wonder when written by a supposed expert. That's one of the things that lead me to believe this might be bogus. Semen contains sperm (usually) but they are not the same thing. The so called article is waffling between whether the seminal fluid or the sperm contains the goodness.

You see many different people approach the swallowing issue different ways. Some guys will do what it takes to convince their gf or whoever to swallow. Now typically men know that if you keep asking a woman to do something she will do it to get the guy to shut up.

I think this particular issue is a good indicator of a females feelings about sex. Typically it tells you how many issues she has with sex and what she will and wont do. If swallowing is particularly important to you then find a girl who doesnt mind otherwise you are going to have issues with it for the rest of your life.