Guys: Can you tell if she's faking?

I don't think so...

One of my girlfriends always fake it and she says no guy has ever worked it out, then again she sleeps around a lot. She is really good interacting with people too so maybe that plays a part.

This is obviously a problem for you and you need to talk to him about it, you both need to be happy in all aspects of your relationship including physical.

PR

Why fake it?

You are honestly only doing yourself a disservice in reaching your own pleasure AND doing him one too...how can he know what buttons to push if you are "telling him" he already is? Seriously, if you are so worried about orgasming and faking it in fact, you are forgetting to enjoy it, and thereforeeee probably not orgasming!

You don't HAVE to orgasm to have a great time, so take the pressure off and just enjoy it rather than worrying about your acting skills. Experiement, tell him what you like and I would guarantee that once you stop faking and take the pressure off, you are more likely to reach that big "O".

OK, I'm seeing this guy, but I just can't orgasm with him. Possibly because I'm not comfortable yet. So I've been faking my orgasms. I know that's wrong, but can guys tell if a girl is faking?

I guess that would depend on how "good" the girl is at faking it and how perceptive the guy is. Sometimes there are very tell tale signs when a girl orgasms.

I dont think that there is a point to fake it, you are just encouraging behavior that isnt working for you which you will have to remedy later. Yes you can tell when a woman fakes an orgasm there are certain things that you just cant fake. There are some guys out there who dont care if she orgasms or not so it just depends on the kind of guy you deal with.

Well,

Perhaps, take your time and really get to know him on many levels. But I know you had sex with him on your first date, perhaps this is why you feel so uncomfortable at this point because you really do not know him.

Maybe more foreplay and just being intimate can help. Being intimate does not necessarily mean having sex or having it lead to sex.

But NEVER NEVER fake an orgasm. You are doing yourself and him an enormous disservice by doing that. Does he ask you if you did indeed have one, because if he does/did, you are lying to his face. That in itself is going to cause problems. Plus, you do not have to orgasm everytime you have sex, it is possible to "enjoy dinner without dessert." Do you engage in oral sex with him, do you climax that way? It is difficult to have an orgasm for a woman by vaginal intercourse. But the more you fake it with him, the greater chance you impede on your ability to ACTUALLY have one.

We've only done oral as a prelude. Just during foreplay. He's never asked if I went or not. I think he might know that I'm not going. I feel kind of bad because he realllllly likes me. I was talking to him last week and he was saying that he loves to give oral and would just die if he lost his tongue muscles...but he hasn't actually performed it all the way through. I don't really know what to do lol. I almost go, it feels like I have to pee, but I've never vaginally had an orgasm. I feel really bad now lol.

Have you tried intercourse with you on top? Many women whom cannot orgasm in the missionary postion try being on top only to find out....whoa nelly!!

Do not be shy about being on top. It takes some practice and confidence, but once you get your method and rhythem down, you are in for a treat and I am sure your man won't mind you "practicing." From what I understand, men love it when the woman is on top and it allows a woman to go at her own pace and friction, allowing the clitorous to be stimulated, which can bring forth powerful orgams.

Yea I'm usually on top but nothing happens. I did with my ex all the time, but this guy I haven't gone yet. He hits my gspot, and I thinkg "Yes I'm gunna go" but then I lose it I guess because I'm so focused on reaching it. I feel really bad because I think he knows I haven't gone. Hopefully it's too early in the relationship that faking it hasn't done any damage but I'm scared now that it has.

Yea I'm usually on top but nothing happens. I did with my ex all the time, but this guy I haven't gone yet. He hits my gspot, and I thinkg "Yes I'm gunna go" but then I lose it I guess because I'm so focused on reaching it. I feel really bad because I think he knows I haven't gone. Hopefully it's too early in the relationship that faking it hasn't done any damage but I'm scared now that it has.

It has you worried. Never mind the past. Slow down, more foreplay, oral and take your time on top, do not go too fast, make him last longer, enjoy being together and you'll be fine!

Twenty percent of all women stay with a man for his big penis...

forty percent stay with a man for his money...

forty percent stay with a man because of who he is...

...eighty percent would like their partner to have a bigger penis!

...eighty percent of women don't orgasm from intercourse alone!

...eighty percent of men have an average or small penis!

nuff said.

You might not be comfortable with him, like you and many others have said, but remember thatwomen do have a harder time orgasming. This means that the guy has to work a little harder to get his girl to orgasm before he does. It could be that he just isn't doing it for you. From personal experience, i know that i have to work a little bit before my girlfriend will orgasm. Don't get me wrong, i enjoy every minute of it, but it could be that he needs to spend a little more time with somthing more than his penis between your legs. It's very rewarding for both of you when you both orgasm during sex. And believe me, when he sees and hears you truly orgasm, he will be able to tell the difference. Just be up front with him and let him know that you just aren't quite making it to the big "O" and maybe suggest some ways to help it happen. But like a few others have said, you might just need to work on being more comfortable with him in bed.... it's up to you.