KY Warm sensations

It's a very very sensitive area, for some women more so than for others. If it's burning, please stop using it. If she needs, she can use a normal lube, be careful to choose one that is pH-neutral. The skin is very thin around the female parts, and it's easy to get irritations there.

Ilse

I have never been fond of any KY product... I've been selling sex toys and functional items for about 8 years now and I personally recommend "Wet" to anyone and everyone. Its fairly inexpensive compared to other top brands, you dont have to use as much, it works wonderfully, its not goopy or sticky, has no taste to it, and its actually a great product for women who have problems with odor (even though it has no scent itself)

I have never been fond of any KY product... I've been selling sex toys and functional items for about 8 years now and I personally recommend "Wet" to anyone and everyone. Its fairly inexpensive compared to other top brands, you dont have to use as much, it works wonderfully, its not goopy or sticky, has no taste to it, and its actually a great product for women who have problems with odor (even though it has no scent itself)

really, thats very intaresting, could you help me with an argument aboit dilldos, when or they real sex toys and when are they novilty toys not to be used, becouse I was in Ann summers some years back and they where selling sex toys but then on the box it said it was a novilty toy and not to be used as a sex toy?

(old GF and fun days)

really, thats very intaresting, could you help me with an argument aboit dilldos, when or they real sex toys and when are they novilty toys not to be used, becouse I was in Ann summers some years back and they where selling sex toys but then on the box it said it was a novilty toy and not to be used as a sex toy?

(old GF and fun days)

they are illegal in some states, so the warning has to be on there, so people don't think it's a "sex toy"

they are illegal here and in the "sex shops" they have to call them "novelty gifts"

The tissue in the vaginal area is rather delicate...and some women will be more susceptible to irritation then others.

I have not had a problem with warming lubes (not necessarily KY, but other brands) and they can be kinda fun, but I can see how they may affect others too.

I prefer using the aforementioned "Wet" brand (of which there are several varieties and flavours!) and "Oh My" brand.