I'm not sure if this falls under this forum...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel sick reading this thread. i cant believe he is going through this at such a young age. his sister should be ashamed of herself.

His sister, his sister's friends, the uncle, and the police should be ashamed of themselves.... I feel so sorry for the guy, I hope things get sorted out as soon as possible....

splashing is when a group of girls pin a guy down and stimulate him until he masturbates over himself.

They taped my mouth shut, and one held me down while my sister placed her mouth over my penis and bit it while her other friend pinched my scrotum.

They did this for 3 hours and I was forced to ejaculate discharge on my stomach.

Not something comfortable.

link removed the top definition

How sick, he's being indeed raped (any type of sex whether it's oral, anal, or vaginal done against one's will). Hope the parents find out so soon and all the girls involve end up where they belong, in prison, if so, we're gonna be there for a long while. He must be undergoing trumatization the same way if a girl were to get rape.

I think you're going to have to figure out what you want to say before you start a conversation with your parents. You know from experience that your sister is going to lie through her teeth and deny everything you accuse her of, so you need to make sure that she can't worm her way out of this again.

One things for sure, you must tell them. And soon. Maybe try and explain to them why you felt it was necessary for you to have practically moved out while you had been left with your sister.

However you decide to tell them, make sure they understand that this is seriously upsetting you, and that it can't carry on. Even if your sister still then carries on, if your parents know that you perceive there to be a problem, they should pick up on it. Or you will be safer in the knowledge that you can approach them if you are worried.

It won't be a fun conversation, but it's one that needs to take place.

All the best

That's a risky strategy because it means you have to go through more hell than you already have, and possibly to achieve nothing yet again.

Why didn't your parents believe you? What did they say? What did you say?

It makes sense that they're not willing to accept that their daughter is abusing their son when you step back and think about it, as she is their flesh and blood as much as he is. You do need to make them see though, one way or another. No one should have to go through this.

Are you ****ing kidding me? Your parents didn't believe you?

Go to them and tell them her FRIENDS are doing this to you. If you drop SPECIFIC names that are not related to you they will investigate this more thoroughly. Also tell them you called the POLICE twice about this, and that you'll call them again if necessary! Once you tell them that I'm SURE they will be more involved!

If your parents still don't investigate this then something is definetly amiss here.

Try sitting down with your parents...just you and them. Make sure that your sister is out of the house! Talk to them again. I would also bring up the fact that you're 15 y/o and you have no reason to accuse your sister of this unless she did it. Don't they realize it's hard enough on you as it is. Tell them you've had the police involved. Tell them you told your uncle and he did NOTHING but say she was "experimenting."

MAKE THEM LISTEN!!!!!!! Stay on them. I also think jotting down things she says and times with dates will help you too. DO NOT LET HER FIND THEM! Make copies, leave them at your girlfriends house. Give them to your parents. Let your parents truly see how scare you are of your sister.

I want to be sympathetic, but at the same time I want a crack at your sister...as does everyone here I'm sure. You really don't deserve to live with this and you shouldn't have to.