I'm not sure if this falls under this forum...

It's being alone with her for a whole week that scares me.

I've seen her looking at me, and I don't like it at all,

and she keeps touching my private areas whenever I am around her.

Currently I am taking shelter in my room, that's what my friend advised.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's being alone with her for a whole week that scares me.

I've seen her looking at me, and I don't like it at all,

and she keeps touching my private areas whenever I am around her.

Currently I am taking shelter in my room, that's what my friend advised.

You need to talk to your parents immediately! Keep on telling them about it! Don't let her get away with it! She's in the wrong! If she tries to force you to do something, self defense is called for!

When will your parents be back? I would stay at someone else's house if you could do that. That is just horrible what your sister has done. I have posted once already early on in the thread.

Please please do not let yourself be intimidated by your sister. Stand up for yourself when you have to , but most of all I would stay the hell away from your sister. And report her AGAIN if she does this AGAIN. There is no excuse for this kind of thing.

Why don't you ask your uncle if you can stay with him for the week. Tell him that you are afraid of your sister. Tell him that you called the cops on her and they did nothing. If you have to call the cops again DO IT!! This is so bad that it makes me want to cry. I feel so sorry for you. I can't believe that your sister is so sick. If she touches you she has a mental problem that is the bottom line.

I've called my uncle and he's not at home.

It's currently 11pm here and I would honestly like to go to bed, but I'm too scared. I feel like I am in a haunted house with a mad vampire inside, and I at times when I've been in my house today I've kept my singapore cane in my right hand. And two of my sister's friends are staying overnight. One of whom 'splashed' me last year.

Also, my uncle won't be able to stay overnight.

Hem - you gotta any friends you can stay with? Any other rellys?

I for one strongly suggest if she tries anything, that you find a way to call the authorities. If she is in charge and uses her authority to inflict abuse of any kind, she can get into some big trouble.

Be sure and find a way to call the cops. And tell them everything!

If nothing else, the situation will be investigated.

I think she really needs help and so do you.

Well, y girlfriend's parents didn't approve of me spening the night with her because they think she's too young to have a guy sleep over (And she's a year and 8 months older than I am)

She's really the only one I can trust in this situation.

Right now I'm in my room and I've barred it.

Yes, tell your girlfriends parents tell them that your sister has tried to abuse you. If you have to call the cops again. Tell them that you have called before and no one did anything to help you.

Please tell us when do your parents come back? You have not told us when they come back.

Please stay in your room and lock you door as much as possiable!

wow, that is a really screwed up situation you are in. I think if you explained to your girlfriends parents what is going on they would let you stay and when your parents came back home you could talk to them about it. Maybe you could get your girlfriends parents to go along with you so you don't feel so uncomfortable. You really do need to be out of the house though because this is abuse and its disgusting that your sister is this way. She has something seriously wrong in her head and she needs help. Please talk to someone because you need to get away from this abuse before it really screws you up for life.

Well, I think only randi knows the whole story so I'll take it out...

The police thought it would best for my sister to stay at the station after I reported her again.

Sadly, she convinced them otherwise, and I was asleep when I came home when her freiends and her once again 'splashed' me.

They taped my mouth shut, and one held me down while my sister placed her mouth over my penis and bit it while her other friend pinched my scrotum.

They did this for 3 hours and I was forced to ejaculate discharge on my stomach.

Not something comfortable.

Anyhow, my parents gt home later today...

And I plan on showing them a tape of the abuse.

What do mean by this?

Did you have a video runnin at the time?

Have to say your sister is very messed up, but why are all her friends in on it? That's severly messed up, you'd think people in their 20s would have the ethics to tell her what she's doing is wrong!