hurts second time

Hey girl,

It was painful the first 10 times for me. It's normal, your vagina is not used to having sex yet. It helps to use some lube, you can buy it at normal drugstores I think. You will enjoy sex soon, really! When I did it the first time, I thought 'how come people actually ENJOY doing this??'. But soon enough, we were doing and enjoying it all the time

Ilse

Take plenty of time to kiss and feel each other, and relax. Try spending at least half an hour doing this. Only moving into sex, when your vagina aches for it and you're extremely wet, rather than rushing to do the deed.. There should be no rush in sex especially the first few times. Take it slowly as possible for best results.

As a half-decent human being, he'll understand, yah?

WOW thats really harsh.

If you explain to your bf that it hurts and you need to take more time to adjust I am sure any NORMAL human being would understand.

No one is a mind reader here and we all need to communicate with each other. Never assume that your partner (male or female) will be able to know looking at you that your hurting. TELL THEM!!

Hi there,

It can hurt the first few times. I remember my first time and it hurt a lot. But as you get better and do it more, it wil not hurt anymore. Plus, sex can hurt anytime. If it is your first time or hundreth time. I can depend on some factors such as if you are nervous, where you are in your cycle, etc.

Take your time, try to relax, and ask your partner to be gentle and patient. Good luck.

i agree with what bethany says. Be really ready and wet.

aslo you need to be relaxed..or your muscles tighten up..this happened to me the first few times i tried sex...and it was painfull..and just wasn't guna happen!

when i got with my bf i was still quite new to sex.....and it was sometimes panifull, mostly just uncomfortable...so i didn't even like it much to start with. But it got better and better and better!!

Who is the guy you are with? is it your boyfriend?

talk to him, does he know you are new to sex?

My bf even though he knew i had only had sex a few times, wanted it all the time and i got frustrated how he didn't understand that i wasnt used to it yet.

I hope the guy is somone you trust and care for...it makes it so much better.

don't be put off by it just tell him to go gental. And trust me everytime will get better!

he is not my boyfriend and i haven't told him that it hurts and i do trust and care for him

for many many women, if they are not 100% comfortable with their partner, they just can't have sex, or the sex is painful. If you don't love and trust this guy and have a close relationship with him, you may feel a bit... uncomfortable, unable to open up your body to him.

Sex is very much also mental, not just physical. I don't know what your situation is with this guy, but if you're not feeling loved and cared for and you don't have total trust with him, your PC muscles may be involuntarily contracting, thus, making sex very much painful. this is very common and happens to many women.

just a though....