Love To Give But Never Recieve!!!!

my bf and i have been together for 8months and i absolutely love giving him head!! im very affectionate and truly enjoy pleasing him. he has never gone down on me. we've talked bout it and he says he will "one day" but it still hasnt happened!! and maybe one day if it does happen i'm fearful that i wont enjoy it fully as i'll be thinking 'is he ok?' 'does he like it?' from what he has told me he has only ever gone down on one girl (his 39)he broke her virginity and nver done it since!! apart from this our sex life is good but im craving it soooo bad and im constantly fantasizing about my ex going down on me because he just couldnt get enough!!! so whats a girl to do??

I WANT ORAL

peace n more love xoxo

ahhhh, but you must give to receive! it's time to cut him off i think! as far as being self conscious about him going down on you- don't be! oddly enough as nervous as we can get sometimes, i think we need to give men a little more credit! however, if he doesn't do it for you...it's time that you don't do it for him!

be honest with him though. tell him how you feel!

This is a tough one. My wife likes to receive but has never gone down on me and we have been married for 10 years! I have accepted that she probably never will and it isn't that important to me.

I could just never do it to her I suppose but I actually enjoy giving it so what would that achieve?

I think he wont do it to you as he would have by now, so you need either accept it or move on to another man.

Some people just don't like the idea of oral sex, it isn't anything bad... It is just the way they are.

I think you should have a good talk to him about this, because it is effecting your sexual relationship. If you let it slide nothing will change and you will continue to get more frustrated as time goes on.

Maybe there is another reason why he isn't ready to perform oral on you yet?

I refuse to be in a relationship that isn't sexually satisfying 100% for both.

What about if one day your partner says they want to stick a feather up your bum and a leather mask over your head. If you didn't want to do this does this make you a selfish lover?

What about you are really happy with your sex life but just don't want the feather?

As long as you are both loving and at least make love, does the other always need to do exactly what you want?

What about if one day your partner says they want to stick a feather up your bum and a leather mask over your head. If you didn't want to do this does this make you a selfish lover?

What about you are really happy with your sex life but just don't want the feather?

As long as you are both loving and at least make love, does the other always need to do exactly what you want?

That analogy makes no sense. You said you wife receives it from you but doesn't give.

It's not being loving on her part if she accepts oral so freely (even worse if she asks for it) but won't do it back. You may enjoy giving it but it's just not right.

If I were you, I would just stop doing it (without saying anything) for a while and see if SHE brings it up. Then you can have the discussion about how she doesn't do it for you. If she has the nerve to say she wants to get it and not give it, well then, that is a selfish lover and a very inconsiderate person.

But it isn't a problem to me, she does other things and we have an enjoyable sex life. I am just saying, she doesn't want to go down on me and I accept that.

This is not a point scoring excercise, I love my wife and want to please her, she finds going down on me repulsive, not because I am unclean, just the way she is.

I would have to answer Yes. I can understand certain things but if my partner said that to me I would say sure...where's the feather and I hope the mask doesn't cost a lot.

Oral is so basic...it's a given that I expect it. We aren't compatible if my partner doesn't do that. It's just like any other form of compatibility.

If I'm not satisfied with the sex, It's going to show...and lead to unhapiness.

Some things are worth compromising for...some aren't.

Hmm, I find going down on my boyfriend intimidating. I tried to avoid it the last time we saw each other and gave in briefly. He loved it, though I found it awkward and uncomfortable.

I say, don't go down on him anymore. OR talk to him and ask him what bothers or what his feelings are about it.

I'll try most things once. Like my boyfriend would love to do anal and boy, that scares the crap, er, yeah out of me. No pun intended. But I will try it once.

Maybe the "Area" intimidates him. Haha, like me. It's just an issue of, at least for me, making me comfortable and if I do a bad job, ah, well practice makes perfect.

But it isn't a problem to me, she does other things and we have an enjoyable sex life. I am just saying, she doesn't want to go down on me and I accept that.

This is not a point scoring excercise, I love my wife and want to please her, she finds going down on me repulsive, not because I am unclean, just the way she is.

You said it yourself, you love your wife and want to please her. She doesn't seem to mind getting it but when it's her turn to reciprocate, that's "the way she is"? I know you love her but you are being very unselfish while she is not doing it. If I HATED doing oral, I wouldn't accept it from my partner because it's just not fair. But you know what, even if I hated it, I would still do it FOR THEM because I love her.

I don't particularly care for goin down on my BF....my mouth gets sore after a while But I know he loves it so I do it FOR HIM. I also know that if I expect him to go down on me I've gotta go down on him - I only think it's fair. I want our relationship to be equal...especially when it comes to sex

I am just happy she wants to make love to me after all the years we have been together. Just look at how many men on here are moaning because their partner no longer wants to make love.

I think woman can be put off sex easily, so why make it a chore for them by forcing them to things they dislike.

Men are always up for it because we are horny devils who need little encoragement at all

I don't think my wife would mind me not going down on her, she prefers to orgasm with me inside, I only go down when she is struggling to cum usually.

I am just happy she wants to make love to me after all the years we have been together. Just look at how many men on here are moaning because their partner no longer wants to make love.

I think woman can be put off sex easily, so why make it a chore for them by forcing them to things they dislike.

Men are always up for it because we are horny devils who need little encoragement at all

I don't think my wife would mind me not going down on her, she prefers to orgasm with me inside, I only go down when she is struggling to cum usually.

Well, that tells me, you are not in an equal relationship. With the logic you are using, your wife can get away with A LOT on you. It's like the wife who allows her husband to cheat because she doesn't want to speak up and risk losing him. Doesn't make it right.

Eventually, it'll get worse and/or spill into other things (her control of things).

If it were me, I would just stop doing oral and see if SHE brings it up.

>I WANT ORAL

and I want to give it. i've been married for 20 yrs and receive regular wonderful oral "care" from my wife, but she will not allow me to give it back. I know it would be so much easier to give her an orgasm, and hey, i am right there and want to please her. I think i'm getting close.

Has anyone thought he may not want to do it becuase he doesnt know how to or is scared that he will do it wrong.

This could be the reason. Talk it over with him and show him where you like to be kissed.

Have thought of this... and like everything else practice makes perfect. He didn't know how to have intercourse and he's worked his way through that one. But you are right... and how is she to tell him that he's just NOT up to snuff ( no pun.. LOL) without his ego crashing and burning? Thats the age old dilema.... everyone tip toes around it and doesn't want to hurt the others feelings and the resentment compounds.

I know how it must feel for him.

I had things flipped on me. My ex loved for me to go down on her. I would do it in a heartbeat. I'd even ASK to do it. She got it 80% of the time we ever had sex. She on the rare occasion would go down on me. She usually did it each time we had sex, but she would only do it for a few minutes, less than 3 minutes actually. I didn't have a problem with it really. I never got much from it.

My girlfriend now. She loves to give me head. I get it all the time, in the car, on the couch.. She's a mad-woman about it. And I actually enjoy it and orgasm from it.

However. I hate, hate, hate, going down on her. I absolutely can not stand it. And there's not there that really just turns me off. No bad hygeine, or anything. I just can't really get into it at all. The only time I feel like I could do it, is if we 69, and only then, do I even remotely get in the mood to get my face near it.

Maybe it's a comfort thing..

But here's a thought. Try 69. It makes it damn near impossible to NOT do it, as it's RIGHT there. Try you being on top, so it's easy for him to relax and not feel goosenecked(yes I intended that pun) to get down and dirty.