Not Masturbating= Coming fast?

Hey everyone is there a direct relation between not masturbating and coming too quick during sex. I dont masturbate at all (dont ask I just dont do it) and I usually have casual sex (not w/gf) so it is only once/twice a month. I never used to have a problem but recently I have been finishing in under 5 mins. I assume this is cuz I dont masturbate and the pipes I guess you could say are full and need to be cleaned up. Is this true? can anyone give me some advice?

It's possible there's a connection. There is for some people. Why not try for twice during sex? The first is a warmup, the second will last longer. Make sure you spend sometime taking care of the other person before you focus more on yourself. At least that will extend the overall time.

I agree that there is probably a connection. Since you don't ejaculate all that often you probably achieve greater arousal during sex. That greater arousal will probably result in a quicker orgasm (for most males at least). There is nothing wrong with masturbation. It can be quite fun actually. At any rate, see how many times you can orgasm with a partner. It will be a fun experiment.

you know that feeling you get right before you have an orgasm? that's your new slow down signal, when you feel it, SLOW DOWN, or you know pull out completely until you get "calmed down" and then start again.......that's what I hear from my male friends anyway, they say that works until you have better control.

There is a significant connection.

If you do not masturbate, you finish too fast at your age. My age I can wait until I lose my erection.

If you masturbate too much you possible won't get it up or can't finish.

You could also masturbate/pet together before intercourse. You should be OK after an hour and last much longer.

You can do oral for her while you recover and she should be quite ready therafter to finish together with you.

Excercise and enjoy!

I read once that it's when guys masturbate a lot that they can develop premature ejaculation.

It has to do with many guys rushing to masturbate, there's less reasons to wait when you are only looking to pleasure yourself.

So it's possibly not related. When the body feels the need to release sperm it does it through "wet dreams" if I remember correctly.

i don't want my plumbing to get rusty. if i went 8 days i would feel like i was damaging myself.

Google for: prostate cancer ejaculation

link removed

"Men of different ages varied in how often they ejaculated, so the team used a lifetime average for comparisons. Compared to the reference group who ejaculated four to seven times a month, "each increase of three ejaculations per week was associated with a 15 per cent decrease in the risk of prostate cancer", says Leitzmann."

I read once that it's when guys masturbate a lot that they can develop premature ejaculation.

Stolenshadow is right - premature ejaculation is usually related to LOTS of masturbation and sexual inexperience, not masturbating too infrequently.

It could have to do with any number of things - it could be mental, it could be hormones, it could be the girl, it could be nerves. It might just be a lack of control.

Yes, and no. It's kind of a balance, but if I almost never masturbate, I would get extremely aroused and finish very hard and very quickly. Usually with this "big" of a finish, there was very little chance of a round 2, and even if I could start again, I couldn't quite finish again.

By learning about yourself a bit more, and learning to kind of control and limit the first orgasm, you get a much longer and more enjoyable experience, for both of you

I actually had the opposite problem, I was having functionality problems in bed because I couldn't stop masturb8ing when I was on my own. If I could've just stopped beating off for 24 damn hours I would've been fine but that was apparently too much to ask.

I do it close to six times a day... nearly everyday... and I still ejaculate reasonably quickly... maybe five - ten minutes?

My question is will this trend follow through when I first start having sexual intercourse?

Good performance That age twice a day was plenty for me.

I find it easier to orgasm masturbating than during intercourse.

Let her on top and relax makes you last longest.

Good performance That age twice a day was plenty for me.

I find it easier to orgasm masturbating than during intercourse.

Let her on top and relax makes you last longest.

So typically men last a longer during intercourse than when compared to masturbation?

I am worried that because I can only go for 5-10 minutes when masturbating that it will be probably even less during intercourse because you would be a lot more aroused/turned-on?..

PRSOV

So typically men last a longer during intercourse than when compared to masturbation?

IME & IMHO yes. And when she is on top it takes longer again. In general, for me it takes longer to orgasm when I am passive. The longer the better it usually feels.

I am worried that because I can only go for 5-10 minutes when masturbating that it will be probably even less during intercourse because you would be a lot more aroused/turned-on?..

The foregoing is masturbation vs intercourse.

As to arousal vs orgasm: If you are very aroused you may last only seconds also during masturbating.

Thus please keep the two issues separate. As was said earlier, you could first orgasm once during foreplay and have intercourse after recovery. Worked well for me in younger years.

• 1 month later...

So the question is how to you attain control? I've had this problem for most of my sexual life - 10+ years. I'm probably not the best nor the worst...but, I still can't figure it out.

Learning to control your orgasm is much more elusive than it seems. Plus, when you stop or slow down because you are about to go, it doesn't do much for the girl you're with. You know, when she's feeling bored because you keep stopping...that doesn't help the rest of the sexual experience.

When you guys say 5 to 10 minutes are you talking about the time the p@nis is inside the v@gina moving in and out before eventually c@mming?

Thats pretty long in my opinion. Or may be I have a problem???

Usually when I m@sturbate I cum very very quickly..

wait....seriously?

I dont premature ejaculate, but I know I could go longer.

I normally last 10 minutes (without a condom)

and an hour or so with one.

..If I stopped masturbating for motnhs and months, would I be able to go longer without a condom?