Favorite Thing(s) About Sex

Since it has been nearly 17 months since I've had sex, my mind is beginning to focus a bit too much on intercourse as of late. One way i've found to deal with it (aside from my subscription to @link removed) is to have little daydreams about those sexual high points in life. I'd like to share a few of my favorite things about sex with woman. I encourage all of you to share your thoughts on sex with the opposite sex or same sex, which ever you prefer.

Initially-

So much of what I love about sex is mental. I love seeing lust on a girl's face when she's looking at me. Pupils dilated. Skin becomes flush. Breathing becomes irregular. I love that moment before you touch for the first time. I could live with that feeling of sensual anticipation. The "you know that she knows that you know that she so wants you". The mutual realization of the pleasure to come. (pun intended)

In The Relationship-

After you've gotten to know your partner's body well and are completely comfortable with each other, it's great trying new ways of pleasing her. I love saying, "Close your eyes." I love knowing that she's being turned on. I love knowing she's wondering what I'll do to her next. "Open your mouth, just a little." Something my ex enjoyed was when I'd slowly trace the contours of her lips with my tongue. I'd start at the center of her top lip and glide my tongue around her mouth counter-clockwise. Half way around I'd have to pause, her breath so hot as she'd exhale slowly, to regain my composure. If I felt her tongue start to come out of her mouth I'd withdraw to signal I wasn't finished. At a point it becomes too much and we give in.

Break-up Make-Up-

Nothing is better than make-up sex. You've gotten "I'll never have sex you again" into your mind but now you know it's not true. I loved her half-hearted and reluctant, "We shouldn't do this" knowing she meant the opposite. I remember walking up behind her and putting my arms around her, right under her breasts and moving my arms up. Peering over her shoulders and down at her exaggerated cleavage. I loved holding her like that for a moment and breathing the hottest breath I could muster along the side of her neck and onto her ear. I'd make sure that my breathing seemed natural and not forced. Simply breathing, not blowing. Her head would tilt to the side and my arms moved out with her deep inhale and back in with her exhale. That's another moment I can lose myself in. Again, that anticipation. I ran my hands slowly up the side of her body and then slowly through her hair. And then, after a moment or two, she spun around and ravenous love making began. Slapping, biting, hair pulling, moaning. Drenched with sweat, our bodies glided against each other with ease.

After-

That sleepy peaceful time after sex is serene. Exhausted but glowing at the same time, looking into her eyes and holding her gaze and whispering, "I love you." A long, wet kiss and off to sleep.

Oh man, I'm in the same boat as you. Haven't had sex in almost 24 months (well in August). I can relate. And that post did get me a little hot and bothered.

The only way I've got through those months is with masturbation. Man, I swear if I didn't figure out how to pleasure myself and have orgasms, I'd be crazy!!! That and sharing sexual "thoughts" with my boyfriend online. It's totally not the same as in person, but it's better than nothing. Damn I need to have sex ...

If I can remember what sex is/was like ... I really love when my boyfriend just looks into my eyes either if he's trying to concentrate or just wants to look at me. I also love when he says "Is it ok if I come?" And when he does, man it's hot. The expression on his face, how he gets so excited and starts to concentrate and get REALLY into it, boy, I'm in awe. I just stare at him thinking "Wow, nice to know I can get him to that point of pleasure."

As for me, I just love how into me is he is, both literally and mentally. That's the best thing knowning how much your partner wants to be so intimate with you and feel so attractive and sexy. And most importantly, completely satisfied. I also love how he once woke me up in the middle of the night to have sex. That was a hot night.

I remember I asked my boyfriend what he liked most about sex and he said "The act of having sex." So sex period. And he said his favorite postion was probably anal, though I have yet to do that with him.

All I can say is the next time we see each other, a whole lotta sex will be happening. I better stop typing or else everyone will know way too much about me ...

OK...

I love that first kiss that sets everything into motion. When you kiss your partner and you know it's just going to keep leading to everything else.

I love before you reach sex, when the dirty talking actually starts. I love talking dirty, because you can just say exactly what you are thinking at that moment. Letting even more emotion out and intensifying what is happening.

I love sex that can last for hours. On a rainy Saturday, when you wake up next to the person you love and can just go and go because there is nothing else for you to have to do that day.

I love the breathy "I love you"s that slip out during the passion, and hearing your name being said with the sound of lust and love behind it.

I love when your two bodies are completely entangled together, sweat dripping down and heavy breathing passing between the two of you. Looking into each others eyes, feeling absolute ecstasy together.

I love sex, early in the morning, when you are still up from the night before, having sex until six am, and then falling asleep until 2 pm next to the person you love, it's amazing.

Looking into each others eyes, feeling absolute ecstasy together.

You must be a guy. No girl feels that kind of passion. Lol.

Sex... meh. Overated. Maybe i've just had the wrong lovers, but i can't seem to find anyone i want to sleep with at the moment. Every now and then i have someone that is hot for me making a move, but i am just not interested.

My motto is, "give me somebody who can teach me something i don't know", and then i will be inspired.

Right now, i would settle for affection rather than all the melo drama.

Good thread by the way!

ETO, are you a satanist?

You must be a guy. No girl feels that kind of passion. Lol.

No I am def. a girl lol. One of the girliest girls ever too! Just everything I wrote I guess I related to my boyfriend, I love him, he's the one. He makes me feel that kind of passion, about everything in my life, not just the sex.

You know what I love about sex?

I love how a guy who hasn't gotten some in a while suddenly remembers what is hot!

Makes life easy for women.

If he were getting it all the time, he'd get lazy.(no shot intended at you personally eto).

You just wouldn't see such writings. lol.

Who here thinks we should lock up Eto for a while longer so he can continue to produce erotic posts for us?

aye. good reading, eto.

although this erotic post is very rare, and many guys would never be able to come up with such a poetic way of explain his sexual feelings I think Eto needs to get laid.... badly. 17 months is a very long time. At least though, we know that Eto is not a man wh*r* who just goes around banging any girl out there. There should be more guys like you in this world Eto, kudos

well its been about 2 months for me since I have had sex but 4 years since I have had that amazing-mind blowing-make you cry sex!! I am very sexually frustrated at this point in my life! LOL Anyway...

I love the intimacy that sex can provide with you are experiencing it with somone you really care deeply for.

I love hearing a man moan when I am pleasing him. And honestly I love to give a man oral sex. I feel so in control when I am doing that.

Ok I need to stop this post because it is too early to get turned on...lol

did you actually right this urself?... its amazing.

Yes, I wrote this. All my posts are original. Plagiarism is for the weak.

although this erotic post is very rare, and many guys would never be able to come up with such a poetic way of explain his sexual feelings I think Eto needs to get laid.... badly. 17 months is a very long time. At least though, we know that Eto is not a man wh*r* who just goes around banging any girl out there. There should be more guys like you in this world Eto, kudos

I have trouble finding girls that I'm interested in. I'm asked out often but not by the girl I want to love. 17 months ago, the last time that I had sex was with my fiance. Needless to say, it didn't work out. I still love her and know that I always will. Lying on my bed, arms wrapped around each other, and listening to Keane's first CD are some of my happiest memories.

17 months it's been partly because I don't want to be hurt again. In addition I don't feel comfotable having sex with people that I don't know. I can't meet a girl and sleep with her the next day and truly enjoy it. Too much of sex is spiritual to me. In my opinion, you can share nothing greater with another.

As a result: no trust in others = no sex for me.

It'll happen again. I'm patient. Well, sort of patient.

I'll write a short love story and post it on here in a day or two.

17 months it's been partly because I don't want to be hurt again. In addition I don't feel comfotable having sex with people that I don't know. I can't meet a girl and sleep with her the next day and truly enjoy it. Too much of sex is spiritual to me. In my opinion, you can share nothing greater with another.

As a result: no trust in others = no sex for me.

It'll happen again. I'm patient. Well, sort of patient.

It is good though that you aren't willing to just have a "one nighter" with some random girl. I too believe that sex is a spiritual thing and it's only meant to have with someone you truly do love.

I made my boyfriend wait and wait and wait some more before making that step. I think it's sad how many people in this world think that it's "just sex" though. They don't realize how truly special it can be.

p.s. Eto, many guys that I know WOULD be willing to have sex with just about anyone. You are a rarity in this world, I hope you continue to stay that way.

I love the breathy "I love you"s that slip out during the passion, and hearing your name being said with the sound of lust and love behind it.

Agreed, there's nothing hotter than your girl being in such ecstasy that she can barely talk, and the only thing she can do is barely whisper how much she loves you.

Another thing I like, is during a long love session it always seems to work out for our 3rd or 4th orgasm where we both come at about the same time. When we're both almost there we'll swap from whatever position we're in to like a reverse spooning with us facing each other. We usually hold one hand together and when she comes and all her muscles contract it usually makes me come without having to thrust anymore. It just makes me feel so close and loved by her, and we usually just doze off holding onto each other like that.

We usually hold one hand together and when she comes and all her muscles contract it usually makes me come without having to thrust anymore. It just makes me feel so close and loved by her, and we usually just doze off holding onto each other like that.

all I can say is...WOW! that it is awesome!!

Another thing I like, is during a long love session it always seems to work out for our 3rd or 4th orgasm where we both come at about the same time. When we're both almost there we'll swap from whatever position we're in to like a reverse spooning with us facing each other. We usually hold one hand together and when she comes and all her muscles contract it usually makes me come without having to thrust anymore. It just makes me feel so close and loved by her, and we usually just doze off holding onto each other like that.

Oh man, HOT!!!

I also love when my boyfriend says he likes what I'm doing and in the middle of sex says "I love you" in his very sexy british accent. Heck, last week we were on the phone and he was going to sleep and he was kind of horny and said very sleepy "I bet you would make my very hard." Oh man, I got so turned on by just hearing him say that. Oh gosh, I think I need some cold water on my face ...

My favorite thing/memory...(to give a little background, I'm female and in a same-sex relationship)...is when we find a way to be face-to-face and making out during sex - Once I accidentally bit her lip (not hard) when I started to come, and it was so incredibly hot that the memory is forever burned into my brain...

Sometimes it's hard to believe that people can survive for months and years without sex. It's been 9 days and I'm going insane.