So is sex really overrated?

Ross K, at least you are not 4'5" tall like I am with disproportionate limbs, who is 33 years old and wondering if she is ever going to find another bf.

There is always someone who is worse off than you.

Yeah but there'll be guys who're interested in you. It's just that with me I don't have that magic factor (whatever it is) to attract someone that nearly every single other human being has.

Trust me, I'm worse off, I'm a monster, a virgin with no sexual experience and no women or man ever showing interest (as in they're attracted) towards me.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't imagine why.

Your about the most negative person ever..

I could only imagine what you'd say when you Do get to have sex..

"Oh man, I have the smallest penis in the world, and have NO idea how to use it."

You obviously love the pity party and the comments people make to you. It's a sad, sad thing when you have to get online to get your confidence boost in the form of your negative comments.

Get over yourself, and try getting off the computer more and in the bars/streets earlier.

Ross, why did you come to this forum? Did you come here to get advice? Well everyone has offered advice and made comments to what you were originally posting. As for your new topic, some people have posted some great responses and you seem to have this negative outlook about yourself. Until you get over this you will never get a woman's affection. Each time someone offers some genuine advice you come back with more negativity about yourself. Isn't there anything positive about yourself? You CANNOT love anyone else unless you love yourself FIRST. Good Luck.

I couldn't imagine why.

Your about the most negative person ever..

I could only imagine what you'd say when you Do get to have sex..

"Oh man, I have the smallest penis in the world, and have NO idea how to use it."

You obviously love the pity party and the comments people make to you. It's a sad, sad thing when you have to get online to get your confidence boost in the form of your negative comments.

Get over yourself, and try getting off the computer more and in the bars/streets earlier.

Um, wow, you certainly have a clue.

Ross, why did you come to this forum? Did you come here to get advice? Well everyone has offered advice and made comments to what you were originally posting. As for your new topic, some people have posted some great responses and you seem to have this negative outlook about yourself. Until you get over this you will never get a woman's affection. Each time someone offers some genuine advice you come back with more negativity about yourself. Isn't there anything positive about yourself? You CANNOT love anyone else unless you love yourself FIRST. Good Luck.

I came to this forum to help another incel out.

Yeah but there'll be guys who're interested in you. It's just that with me I don't have that magic factor (whatever it is) to attract someone that nearly every single other human being has.

Trust me, I'm worse off, I'm a monster, a virgin with no sexual experience and no women or man ever showing interest (as in they're attracted) towards me.

Ross, seriously, what are you expecting from us? With that sort of attitude, what can we say to you that will make a difference? We can't PROVE that it's possible for women to be attracted to you offline, because all of us women are online, so when we say you're cute, you won't believe us. You've mentioned hot girls smiling at you, but "no women have ever shown interest". We tell you to get out there and try, and you say you just can't. You start threads about other things, like sex, how to flirt, etc ..., but eventually all it comes down to is you saying you're an evolutionary anomaly and can't attract women. I'd love to help you, but I honestly feel like you don't want help, just compassion, or maybe even pity.

It is easier to fail than to succeed. No effort, no work, just wallowing. But I think you do want to succeed, or at least I hope so.

You ARE attractive. Red hair is hot. I personally LOVE it (my boyfriend has red hair). So yes, maybe your pictures are weird and you actually look like an alien. But chances are you're more attractive in real life than in your pictures (I've found most people aren't photogenic).

You're young. Plenty young. And in your picture you look younger than 30. You're going to have women chasing you well into middle age if you ever get on your feet.

So your life is a bit of a mess right now. But that's also a great opportunity. You can choose what to do! Go to school, get a job, find some new interests. Consider that you have a blank slate: make the Ross you think would rock, and others will think you rock too!

I see you think that your self-confidence is the RESULT of a lack of attractiveness. When did you give up and decide you weren't attractive? This year, last year, 10 years ago? (This is not a rhetorical question).

FCTex, if that is what Ross is doing, coming online to get a confidence boost by putting himself down, I cant fault him for it. At least on here, people are less judgemental and more compassionate and understanding. Also, maybe with this newfound confidence that he is getting from here, maybe one day he WILL be brave enough to look at himself in the mirror and say "hey, I am good looking after all and I can get the girls" and then go out and meet people.

We all use this forum one way or another, some use it as a way to get over broken relationships. Others use it as a self-esteem tool, etc.

So yes, maybe your pictures are weird and you actually look like an alien. But chances are you're more attractive in real life than in your pictures (I've found most people aren't photogenic).

Women really dig Aliens w/ red hair, didn't you know that????

Just a question Ross, but if you're so convinced that you'll never attract a girl, have you thought about men?

Have you read The Twits by Roald Dahl where he says that they had ugly thoughts and they showed on their faces and made them ugly? It's the same with poor confidence, it shows in the way you hold yourself.

It makes you ugly.

By sheer will-power I have made people believe I am much better looking than I am. It's all in the mind.

Hi again Ross_K ;-)

Let's take things one step at the time.

Why you enjoy downing yourself today?

Who made negative comments on you on this forum today?

Why do you feel to reject suggestions made to you today?

Do you know Stephen Hawking and what is your opinion of him and of his life?

Please look back pre-puberty - 16 years ago

What were your feelings about yourself and your life at that time?

Who made negative comments about you?

How did you do you respond to suggestions made to you?

When I realised no one was showing interest in me and had negative feedback from women, while my friends were being sucsessful.

When I 1st got divorced I was a leper to women, that was 3 yrs ago, about 1-1.5 yrs ago my attitude changed for the better and women could tell, now I don't have any problems and do very well.

You're in the same boat, they can read you like a book and it's time for the next chapter.

Hi again Ross_K ;-)

Let's take things one step at the time.

Why you enjoy downing yourself today?

Who made negative comments on you on this forum today?

Why do you feel to reject suggestions made to you today?

Do you know Stephen Hawking and what is your opinion of him and of his life?

Please look back pre-puberty - 16 years ago

What were your feelings about yourself and your life at that time?

Who made negative comments about you?

How did you do you respond to suggestions made to you?

Yes I know Steven Hawking and he seems like an okay dude, and obviously very very intelligent and contributes greatly to the scientific community.

What were my feelings before puberty? Well, that I was handsome and I should be able to get a girl, yet it never happened, I was interested in them from a very young age, I remember being about six and my friend asked a girl to marry him, she said yes, when I asked her to marry me I just had the sinking feeling she'd say no and wouldn't be intersted, I just 'knew' it was going to happen, like it'll be my destiny with women, even though I thought I was nice looking and logically it shouldn't be like that, and, she did say no. It was like 'I knew it'.

Ever since then I've been interested in girls, but you know, the sort of feedback I've always got from them, even when I was pre pubecent were stuff like 'no, he's a dog' and other, 'There's no way I could ever be interested in him' comments.

I should have been shot at birth. What * * * *ing use am I to the world, I'm just wasting the * * * *ing oxygen.

Um, wow, you certainly have a clue.

I'd like to think I do. I have a clue how to get over my pity. I have plenty of clues how to go out and be a positive, outgoing person. I have clues on how to get a women, or many of them. I even have a clue on how to get laid, and by more than one woman..

So your right.. I do have a clue. I used to be shy, I used to be quiet. It gets old, and so does being alone.

Yeah well I never used to be like that, but yet I am now because of my experience with women.

You project Doom and Gloom to women, that's why.

Women are good at sensing a lot of things and look to see what guys do in real life. They are very observant to what is going on around them at all times. To a woman "attitude and actions" do it and they love a confident guy who is actually "nice" and not a potential abuser. They carry bad memories for a long time, guys don't

Guys are visual, are they good looking to us? That is what we want, anything else is secondary.

Since the age I became intersted in girls, which was about 6 or 7.

Ah, here's my point! So your lack of confidence began when you asked a 6 year old girl to marry you and she said no?! You've got to see this "sinking feeling you had" about no one ever liking you is ridiculous. I asked my grandfather to marry me when I was about the same age! (Back then I didn't know better).

I'm only 18, but no one ever paid any attention to me until I was about 17. My parents would tell me I was cute, and I had trouble believing them. And then, over the summer, I started working out, changed my hair a bit, started to think I was a catch after all, and lo and behold, when I got back to school, boys were interested in me. And no, I really didn't look very different.

Start the confidence-building NOW.

It's the same line along that when you have a girlfriend, your confident, your outgoing, you project a positive, "I can" attitude that is extremely attractive to women.. Thats why when your single it might be hard to find women, but when your with one, ALL of them want you suddenly...

Ross, If you want to be pathetic and not even try.. Keep doing it. That just leaves THAT many more chances for other WILLING guys to go out and find someone. You have to get over yourself, and only then will a woman care to get close to you..

Oh yeah, exercise is a great idea.

Especially for you, HUGE confidence builder.

And its WAY easier then you think.

Here is all you need to do, its very easy and simple:

Eat lots of meat and protein, got to have something to make muscle out of, or you will only make things worse.

Buy a cheap weight set. Maybe not even a bench, a few bars and weights is fine to start with. Easily less then $50 and not hard to store.

Work out, with HEAVY weight. Now not so much that you hurt yourself, that's bad. But my point is doing a bazillion one pound reps is worthless. To start, use light weight you know is no problem, and add a little more until you can only do about 10 reps at a time. Record that amount of weight and go from there.

Just keep doing it. Even if you don't feel like its working (but it should) keep at it. 2 or 3 times a week do whatever lifts you like. 10 reps or less, and 3 sets. Don't do it everyday though, you will hurt yourself and do more harm then good.

Yeah, this does work. I'm not trying to sell you anything here, get some weights from a friend for free even. But it will help you feel like a man, an attractive man. Even if your face was hideous (which its not, where do you live that everyone looks so much better?) you can make up with it by being built a bit.

That's the plan I have used and it works awesome. I have tripled my strength in less then a month. But then got lazy and haven't done a lot since. But this summer, I'll get back to it and be so much stronger people will gasp. Best of all you will feel like the strongest bloke in the country. And then you can just try a little bit and you will certainly succeed.