At school, there's a group of girls who always whisper, giggle, run to each other, etc.., whenever I walk into the room.

I'm a very good looking male, however, they avoid me, and if I try to talk to them they get nervous, and move on real quick.

One of the girls I like alot, and she constantly stares at me. When I see her walking accross the parking lot I always wave to her, and sometimes she waves back, (very discreetly, or quickly, I might add!)

What have I done wrong? I've done nothing I believe to offend these girls!

I'd love to talk to them.

Please help!

Remember woman are always hiding what they really think of you in the back of their minds.

But basically all these girls are head over heels with you and want to date you.

You could have a great laugh when you just STEP into their group and state out bluntly that you want to date one of them.

Robowarrior is right they do fancy you! They're also very shy and will get embarrassed very easily.

You could tease them like Robowarrior says and walk right in the middle of them and ask the girl to go out with you? Don't be surprised if they all end up fainting at your feet! j/k

Have fun

Trust me - They WANT you!!! Hearing what you have put alot of these girls must like you! I remember when the hottest lad that everyone fancied ever used to smile or speak to me (which wasnt very often) I used to get SOOO embarrassed n do them things the girls have been doing!

But to them, theyre just girls to you, they think your well outta their league! (thats how i used to feel) thats why the girl you like only waves breifly coz she thinks your only having a laugh n messing around when you wave and smile at her!

So no need to worry dodger, she likes you too!! So just go out there and talk to her, c'mon your really nice looking as you said, theres no way you'll get rejected!! Good look x x x x x x x x