he wont rub himself against me!

to all girls, what do you think if your bf wouldn't allow direct physical contact btwn both your genital areas even though he knows you're both clean? me and my guy haven't had sex yet , and lately i've been asking him to rub his penis over my vagina (and i dont mean penetration) but he is refusing the idea saying its unsafe, even tho we are both clean. and if its about pregnancy, cant he like rub it then just cum somewhere else? i mean i dont get the point! he has finally agreed to do it with a condom on, but still, i want to know your opinion on this..and the guys also for sure!

I think you should respect your boyfriends wishes to play it safe. Even though you both know you are clean and there is little chance of getting pregnant sometimes things get carried away or what if it slipped or something. Have you both been tested so you know FOR SURE you are clean?

ok it would be my first time to be with a guy in a condom-on situation..so would it feel different? i bought those durex natural feel condoms so i'd try them, but would it be the same as without them? and how would HIS sensations be affected?

He seems like he just wants to save himself from anything...and that's something to respect. Has he had sex without a condom before with anyone else...and under what circumstances? If he's willing to with a condom, well then, do that...atleast he's being SAFE.