Ive always wanted to know this

I feel so stupid, but it's actually turns me on to hear them describe it. I feel like such a sicko..I never thought about that question you asked though.

I wonder more about if I'm making out with a girl is she wet? I have had a girl sort of jump me before and I know that I got excited. SHe must have been to get on top of me life that.. It didn't go any further but I wonder if she was wet.

ewwwww....panty soup? gooey?

I don't get how those words turn anybody on, but suffice it to say, a resounding yes. As they breathe in and out, their cooter area gets a little warm and wet and they have to arch their backs a bit, touch their own breasts and rub their nip - well, you get the idea, yes, girls can feel the difference between wetness and dryness in their crotch.

lol lol

Ta Re Saw...... COOTER?

lol... lol..... lol....falls off the chair.....lol......ok.. getting back up now....lol

Cooter!! lol Ah!!

My 2 year old calls it a "Hoo Hoo!" But... Cooter? Isn't that some sort of wild animal that runs through the woods? lol

Answer to the question.... yes.... "Cooter"... lol... wipes tears from her eyes..... gets wet..

lol lol

Ta Re Saw...... COOTER?

lol... lol..... lol....falls off the chair.....lol......ok.. getting back up now....lol

Cooter!! lol Ah!!

My 2 year old calls it a "Hoo Hoo!" But... Cooter? Isn't that some sort of wild animal that runs through the woods? lol

Answer to the question.... yes.... "Cooter"... lol... wipes tears from her eyes..... gets wet..

No Cooter was the mechanic dude off of Dukes of Hazard. an unsightly fellow at that. Dont know if this is a better way to look at it.

I feel so stupid, but it's actually turns me on to hear them describe it. I feel like such a sicko..

aww hon, don't feel like a sicko, there's loads of men who are turned on by that!! Plenty of women are turned on by men describing how hard they're getting too, there's nothing wrong with any of that.

And if a girl is exited enough to 'attack' you you can bet she was wet

Women can definitely feel it when they are turned-on.

Not the best of feelings against your skin.

I agree. I only welcome it when it can actually be relieved. But if it happens at a time when you can't have sex, then it's kind of annoying. :splat:

BellaDonna

I agree. I only welcome it when it can actually be relieved. But if it happens at a time when you can't have sex, then it's kind of annoying.

BellaDonna

Hmm,

Now you know what's it's like for a guy to have a woody at the wrong time and not be able to stand up or walk (especially if you are in sweat pants) for a few minutes.

Hmm,

Now you know what's it's like for a guy to have a woody at the wrong time and not be able to stand up or walk (especially if you are in sweat pants) for a few minutes.

Boooowhoooooo. lol Yes, I suppose that would be the equivalent.

They say if you just think about your grandma, it will go away.

BellaDonna

Thats funny, I don't wear sweats anymore, but I remember how you can't think sex if your wearing them and in public.

HAhaha though, think about your grandma..that would make it go away.

I have never seen a girl just walking around though with the front of her pants all wet. I would think something else happened, or she just got out of a pool.