Choose your phobia...

1. Fear of failure

2. Extreme phobia of still living off of my parent's monetary help by the time I'm 25 (see number 1).

3. Fear of working a job I hate IF there were other alternatives (because if there's nothing else, you gotta do what you gotta do...).

4. Fear of having no options.

5. Fear of breaking the law... Or not so much as of getting caught breaking the law, especially if I do it in an unsuspecting way.

I guess the most realistic and important one for me is number 1... I can fail at anything anytime, which is why I always try to do my best, because I fear failure... With the others it's more of a "what if?" thing that might only be problematic in the future. But not failure, which is always knocking on my door every single second... And it's more of a fear of failure in life and official matters...

i dont know for sure, but i think these are my phobias

Aeroacrophobia - Fear of open high places.(but i love heights)

Agraphobia, Contreltophobia - Fear of sexual abuse. (kinda...its weird and really hard to explain)

Aphenphosmphobia, Chiraptophobia, Haphephobia, Haptephobia - Fear of being touched. (at times)

Athazagoraphobia - Fear of being forgotten, ignored or forgetting

Clithrophobia, Cleithrophobia - Fear of being enclosed.

Glossophobia - Fear of speaking in public or of trying to speak.

Pediophobia - Fear of dolls. (like porcelin dolls...)

Pnigophobia, Pnigerophobia - Fear of choking or being smothered.

fear of not knowing what is behind me, feel safer/not scared if there is a solid wall behind me. such as during school, i feel extremely paranoid if there are other people behind me, not a wall