Well just watch a movie of Dracula.

You grab the girl, then throw her down into your arms, then suck it out in the neck, then a hickie will be visible.

Don't blame me if she grows fangs and spends a fortune on toothpaste tho.

haha, funny alot of help that was

but my is not a

It's pretty much sucking on the neck until it leaves a mark.

There are others who have asked the same question so it's nothing to be ashamed about asking, how about browsing through the forum via the search function or click here: and see some other responses received by members

Yesterday you posted about your 'woody' whenever you are near her or kissing her. Just be aware if you do try to give her a hickey that your 'wood' may be even more pronounced.

Me personally, I dont like hickeys.. Its like an open display to others and just doesnt look at all that good. It feels to me like ownership of me or something. So be sure she even wants a hickey before you do it or try to do it.

I cant seem to give a hickey! I have tried on my husband LOL... Got no where haha

Yesterday you posted about your 'woody' whenever you are near her or kissing her. Just be aware if you do try to give her a hickey that your 'wood' may be even more pronounced.

Me personally, I dont like hickeys.. Its like an open display to others and just doesnt look at all that good. It feels to me like ownership of me or something. So be sure she even wants a hickey before you do it or try to do it.

I cant seem to give a hickey! I have tried on my husband LOL... Got no where haha

im over the "wood" thing now, lol...I read another topic about it and I just did what it said and made a joke about it, lmao...she just giggled, lol so yeah that part is over, lol...

as for the hickies im more interested in the feeling she gets from them then the actual bruise "hicky" , like every girl ive ever talked to about it (just friends) say they love how it feels when they are getting a hickey, and I just want her to have the "pleasure" from it, im not so worried about the actual "hicky" I mean if it happens it happens, but I just want her to have that feeling not the bruise, lol...yes I know im confusing...I confuse myself too...

When I was a kid... we'd practice giving Hickies on our inner arms.

I'm not to fond of them today... its like marking your territory.

but I do give great hickies...

gently kiss her neck from shoulder to ear. Lick with the tip of your tongue.... nibble gently... and then close your mouth over an area..forming a seal. And suck. You have to use some suction power...but not so much that it hurts...thats why practicing on your arm helps.

Everyones skin is different. We all "bruise" at a different rate. And thats what a hicky is... a bruise. The breaking of capularies below the skin surface. The neck is probably the easiest place on the body to give a hicky as it has the thinnest skin.

You might want to find out how she feels about hickies.. in a conversation somewhere. I know that I would NOT be happy being the recipient of one. The act of getting one is arrousing and feels good. The aftermath of having it on display and having to hide it afterward... don't like it. I'd not be pleased with my BF if he marked me. Just a thought.

Ok... I "JUST" read your last post about the feel of a hickey.

Well.. just follow my direction in the last post and skip the suction part. The neck is very sensitive to most people. Thats why it feels good. Nibble gently.. graze the edge of your teeth against her neck. Use the tip of your tongue to trace circles on her neck. It does feel good.

Skip the Hicky bruising part.. to me it is terrritorial.. like a cat pee'ing on its terrirtory.

Ok... I "JUST" read your last post about the feel of a hickey.

Well.. just follow my direction in the last post and skip the suction part. The neck is very sensitive to most people. Thats why it feels good. Nibble gently.. graze the edge of your teeth against her neck. Use the tip of your tongue to trace circles on her neck. It does feel good.

Skip the Hicky bruising part.. to me it is terrritorial.. like a cat pee'ing on its terrirtory.

yeah that territorial thing is what bothers me, its not like she's "mine" or anything she's her own person I just wanna make her feel good...Without going to too higher sexual levels if ya know what I mean...

Wow...this whole thread reminded me of someone I knew years ago.

I was in my 20's...she was in her 50's...a wild, divorced older woman who took crap from no one...she was my college bf's best friend's mom.

Regarding hickies, she always said, "The only appropriate place for a hickey is on the inner thigh."

Thanks for bringing up that memory...it made me laugh.

so yeah I went to my gf's house yesterday, and her cousin brought up the topic of hickie's...so I asked my gf about it and she said she has been hoping that I would give her one...so yeah I did but yeah I'm not very good at it actually I'm quite bad I think, lol...but yeah I was kinda nerveous and all so yeah...anymore tips you can give me...exactly how hard am I sposed to suck? and when you all say "graise with my teeth" you meen lightly bite? or what?

Axe..

BTW...it was the first hickie she ever got...buuut is there anyways to make sure that a hicky will show up??? I mean I still want her to get the pleasure from it, but yeah she wants the mark

Hehe. Here's my 2 cents/pence/Kopeks/

In my experience, hickys occur when the level of passion gets to a certain point. In the heat of the moment.

be careful where you give them though. They are basically a bruise, which means ruptured blood vessels. On the neck, this can be dangerous. I'm a little confused as to why she wants the mark. Does she want to be marked as your territory? (from previous posts)

There's not secret to it.You just kiss/lick/suck/nibble their neck until it leaves a mark. How hard you do it depends on the two of you (another area to be careful).

They can be fun

It's basically a love bite. You take a patch of skin and you suck it into your mouth, kissing it and sucking it, for a bit until it raises a "hicky", which is basically a bruise. Do not go too hard at first, and do not do it in a visible area or as noted above on the neck area for safety reasons.