I need women's input, please??? (GIRLS ONLY PLEASE!!!) I need your help...

This doesnt relate to the main question BUT (if you guys could answer this aswell!) do females get horny really easily? i mean i get horny even if im just kissing my boyfriend or if he stands against me! Is this normal?!! (Well i dont mean "normal" as such, i mean "average" sort of thing)

This doesnt relate to the main question BUT (if you guys could answer this aswell!) do females get horny really easily? i mean i get horny even if im just kissing my boyfriend or if he stands against me! Is this normal?!! (Well i dont mean "normal" as such, i mean "average" sort of thing)

haha, I asked my girlfriend that today coz yeah I was curious and we are open about it now days, lol...she said she gets horny from hugging and kissing me so yeah that was awesome, it was a heck of a confidence booster that dont mean it happens for all of you women...so yeah any other input from anyone? or is My girlfriend and gal1989 the only ones???

haha, I asked my girlfriend that today coz yeah I was curious and we are open about it now days, lol...she said she gets horny from hugging and kissing me so yeah that was awesome, it was a heck of a confidence booster that dont mean it happens for all of you women...so yeah any other input from anyone? or is My girlfriend and gal1989 the only ones???

I can get aroused just kissing my boyfriend. If he's horny and kissing me, then I can start thinking "Hmm, wonder where this can lead to??"

• 2 weeks later...

Im a girl (lovely way to start) and I think you should talkto her and tell her what going on. Really it depends on what your girlfriend is like.. if you know shed be grossed out(hopefully she wont b/c shes dating you) then dont tell her. If shes cool talking about these kind of things then (This might sound wrong) but she might even be flattered by it. This happened to me and I didn't react in a weird way I sort of laughed it off and I was flattered that someone could be attracted to me that much.

I don't think most girls care... I've noticed it with most guys I dance (well, grind) with, I think it's almost a bit of a confidence booster for a girl to know she can get a guy up. But it sounds like you probably don't need the advice now anyway, eh?

• 1 month later...

Have you thought about laying your cards on the table with her? I know at your age I would have preferred a guy just admit that he couldn't help it and maybe apologize and ask me not to hold it against him. Besides I liked it anyway.

We get turned on by kissing! I think men love to tease us when kissing though. Yall know exactly where to place that damn thigh (with extremely hard muscles!!!) and exactly how to start rubbing w/ it!

To answer the first question. I have no idea. When I was 17, I was a virgin who didn't know a damn thing about sex! lol My reaction would have been different then than now! I would have been a little nervous!

I just got with a lovely lady last night. When we started kissing on the sofa it was gonna happen but when she kissed my neck that was it. She did notice it and she said she liked the fact that she made me aroused. we just sat up all night kissing and not a wink of sleep lol.

heh, unfortunately it's something all guys have to go through.. The best thing I advise, and which i do is just act normal, almost as if it is not there. Although when it first started happening (and i didint know my girlfriend that long) I would try covering it up with my arm or something. To be honest, we ended up bringing it up as a joke and now it's something that just happens, it seems like it turns her on sometimes. Good thing, now we can talk about it freely - so it often comes up (lol) in those naughty conversations.

I would say it is completely normal for you to get turned on just by kissing and definitely by dancing "close". I knew someone that got hard just by me walking in the room, or when I talked to him on the phone. When you are young, the feelings you have are so strong and new to you, I think that you should explore them all slowly so that you know exactly what you are going to do about it when that time comes. Since you are talking about it now I think you are being a little more grown up about it and if you think you might go a step further address the other issues (birth control for her and condoms for you). At school, I guess it could be a hard thing to conceal so try to think of something else to keep it "tamed".

Oh yeah, I find it a huge turn on because obviously he is hot for me.

• 1 month later...