I need women's input, please??? (GIRLS ONLY PLEASE!!!) I need your help...

okay me and my girlfriend have been together for 4 weeks (today) and like we kiss in the halls at school and all and we dance atthe dances and stuff like that...but like when im around her...kissing her or dancing and sometimes just holding hands and stuff, I find that I get an erection and have to kinda back away, coz im afraid of what she might think..I dont want her to think my mind is in other places if ya know what I mean...so what should I do? just let her feel it? or just keep backing away? I could really use some help on this one please ladies

Hahaha, my bf has the same... it already starts to climb north when he sees me! I take it as a compliment, and it's quite a turn-on. However, we are sexually active, and if you're not you might consider hiding it for a bit. It will be normal for her once you start having sex as well.

Ilse

Don't make a big deal about it. In other words, don't rub against her, and don't back away. Either or a bad move. If you rub against her she's likely to be offended. If you back away, she's likely to think you don't like her.

Getting hard is a fact of life, you know it, she knows it ... everyone knows it. The last thing you want to do is pretend reality doesn't exist.

Just enjoy it and go with it, and try not to poke anyone's eye out.

Hmm. That's a tough one. I think the men might be able to help; having to deal with it themselves.

I don't have a penis so I'm not sure how I would handle that situation!

well what would you think if your guy got an erection from kissing you...or holdin hands or something?

Hahaha, my bf has the same... it already starts to climb north when he sees me! I take it as a compliment, and it's quite a turn-on. However, we are sexually active, and if you're not you might consider hiding it for a bit. It will be normal for her once you start having sex as well.

Ilse

yeah maybe...im not rushing sex, lol...im 17 and a virgin...I dont know if she is though or not...I try not to bring that subject up...for obvious reasons

Don't make a big deal about it. In other words, don't rub against her, and don't back away. Either or a bad move. If you rub against her she's likely to be offended. If you back away, she's likely to think you don't like her.

Getting hard is a fact of life, you know it, she knows it ... everyone knows it. The last thing you want to do is pretend reality doesn't exist.

Just enjoy it and go with it, and try not to poke anyone's eye out.

yeah...thanks...did you have to throw the poking eye out thing in there? :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!:

• 2 weeks later...

My bf has the same problem but I take it as a compliment. Its good to know that i have that kind of effect on him. It doesn't bother me. If it bothers your girl maybe she needs to deal with sexuality and reality.

Also, a girl can figure out when a guy is turned on. Its in the way he kisses or touches, even when he's trying not to be obvious. So just let her deal with it because you can't keep backing away, it sends the wrong message to her.

dude, if youre dancing so close that your crotch is normally grinding against her body, I think you've passed the "will I offend her by being excited" phase.

At 17, this surely won't be your final relationship. I say just be natural and if she is so offended by that (which I doubt she would be) that she wants to split up over the fact that you find her attractive, you'll find another that realizes it's a normal, natural part of being male.

haha just a sugestion. try asking her oppion

I did sorta, Like I said Problem is resolved

I just made a joke out of it one day, lol

I was reading one of these forums and then I saw where a guy siad to just make a joke about it so I did, lol

I just told her " I think He likes you too" she just giggles and kissed me again

• 2 weeks later...